Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hohoho, I am back :D


So hello everyone! (although I believe not many people are actually reading this page)

So yeah, it's been about a month or two since i've neglected this precious blog of mine rightttttttt (you should know why). I guess i'll be back with more updates for now because the Common Tests are finally over!!!

Budwell, eventhough I burned the midnight oil almost every day of last week studying for the common tests, I still did badly for some subjects, and I didn't meet some of my expectations. aw

Anyway, i'm still glad that I tried my best and hopefully, as my FT had mentioned that 98% of the class failed at least one subject which I am very sure I fall into that category, I just hope it's just one subject. From my results thus far I can conclude that I suck at Unseen Prose, though i've done tons of practice. BUT, nevertheless, I shall perseveare and work harder to pass my Literature so as to pull up my Combined Humanities grade which I reckon is hopelessly terrible.

On the lighter side of the note, the March Holidays are here! How I've longed for them. Unfortunately, the first three days of my holiday will be occupied with L.I.A Camp, which is also known as "Torture Camp" for most EVGians who had to go through the same fate. However, I shall remain optimistic and think of the bright side- It's the only camp I can possibly have for the next two years of my Secondary School life! And those who becomes an Exco will get to travel overseas, and the duty seems promising, and exciting, somehow. Haha. As much as I am dreaded to attend it, I shall look forward to have fun(if possible), gain experience and reach my potential during the camp. :3

Currently I am filling my mind with positive words that my life will turn to be exciting and happy again with all the tests being over though I have mountains of homework to complete. I shall plan my time wisely then. Remember Silmi, it's only a week, not a month.

Anyway, I believe the news of Japan's earthquake and Tsunami has reached most of you and I feel so pitiful and empathetic towards the Japanese. Let's spare a moment of thought and prayer that they can overcome their current state and the world remains at peace for all of us. Amin.

Okay, its 2am already now. I shall tuck in soon. Goodnight lovely people, byebye.

xoxo. assalamu'alaikum.