Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's a New Year.

Heeeeeeello it's a new year alreaddeh!

I know i've been neglecting this blog since.......................last year, so sorry. Life has been very busy lately. So far, I can simply say Sec 3 life sucks. So many books and homework, furthermore school ends late like everyday. But well, I guess that's just part and parcel of secondary school. Anyway, my main goal for this year is to do well for my exams, Malay 'O' Levels, and do well for SYF 2011. I promise myself to do well, for myself and for my dear late Cikgu Iswani who passed away about two weeks ago during the 2010 'O' Levels results. It's devastating but it was anticipated, just not that early.

But anyway, I dreamt of her, I dreamt that she met me. And I hugged her and cried. She asked me how's school and told me to study hard, do well and do not worry. And when she told me she had to go, I cried but then when I woke up I was so thankful I got to see her in my dreams. God knows whether it was her or not. But all I know is I never want to disappoint myself and become a better peson this year, as a tribute to my beloved teacher. May you rest in peace and may Allah provide you with a better place in the Hereafter, i love you and I miss you Cikgu.

On the bright side, I have completed most of my homework, which is a huge relief because I do not have to worry on a Sunday night no more, for this week that is. Haha.

So yeah, hope you enjoy your week people! Have fun in school! Live life to the fullest, study hard, love the people around you and smile always because life is short and you'll never be as young as you are today.

xoxo, silmi.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥