This year is coming to and end soon and I am certainly not spending my time wisely. Sometimes I feel so, stupid you know. Like, I've already learnt my lesson, but I keep repeating the same mistakes. It frustrates me. I want to learn and put what I learn into account. I don't want to be sad anymore. I don't want to frown anymore. I just want to be happy. This year's filled with countless of challenges, and I don't wanna go through them again. So, my plan for 2011 is to put whatever that i've learnt, into action. I know my life is not perfect and all but I really do not want to go through what I went through over again, you know. Now a lot of mixed feelings are running through me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah, I'm squeezing my brain too much. Right now, I shall just, go with the flow. yes.