Friday, October 8, 2010

Take a deep breath



Hey-yo readers! I'm back for an update. :)

Woah. Life has been hectic. I'm so busy and stressed with the fact that the Final Year Exams is next Monday 0.0 Well, Imma use my time wisely this weekend to revise as much as possible cause I wanna do better than how I did during my Mid-Year Exams, and I aim to get at least B3 for those subjects that I'm planning on taking next year, well basically and hopefully I could do well for all but well me is no robot. I know my strengths and I'm working towards it. :)

On the other side of the note, my heart and mind is drowned by this new movie I just watched entitled 'Lagenda Budak Setan'. Hahah, i'm guessing most of you know what movie that is and I have to say it is the most touching story everrrrrrr. It's stuck on my head like a glue, but I can't let myself get too distracted with that movie cause well, it's just a movie rightttt. yeaaah. I shouldn't be dreaming anymore right now. But well it's a great movie to entertain and relax my mind for a while. hehehe. Besides thattt, my dear Nur Hazfazurah bte Sazali has just turned 14!!!! *pls refer to the above picture* I won't say uch her cause i've said it on Facebook and I just want you too know that me loves you a lot okay sister? mwaaah. :)

Anyway, there's only a week more to go before my final obstacle for this year is accomplished. I'm really nervous but I'm still gonna face it. So I wish the best of luck to all my friends who'll be sitting for their exams next week. Good luck!! Best wishes from, ME. :D

assalamu'alaikum.