Tuesday, October 19, 2010

But you had such persistence, you wore down my resistance.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :>

Sorry for keeping my blog so dead. I've been busy with the End Of Year Examinations and it's finally OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessarrr.

No more studying, no more memorising, no more cracking brains, no more homeworks, no more books, no more boring and dosing-off lessons, no more late night studying, no more sleepless nights, no more last minute homework, no more worrying on weekends of whether i've finished my homework or not, no more stress, for now. I'm grateful for that. Next year will be a whole new drama.

I'm glad the exams are over, that spells PARTAAAAAAAAY! Haha, hopefully. Cause i'm guessing school's gonna occupy at least half of my holiday period. -.- Well, hafta make sacrifices to excel in school huh.

I wanna go camping, cycling, fishing, kite-flying, picnicing, shopping, class outings, cca outings, and many many more this coming holiday. And I guess mum wants to renovate the kitchen so if that happens, we may not be able to travel overseas )': Hopefully, we'll make time, or we'll bring it to the March Holidays, Insya Allah.

Anyway, i've secretly been in a jolly mood for the past few days. HEHEHEH :> And I hope to keep myself that way for........ ever. Haha, it's been a long time since I felt this happy ya know. (>.<)


Okay, I shall end here. Assalamu'alaikum.