
Firstly, i wanna wish a HAPPY BELATED 14th BIRTHDAY to this pretty and funny girl beside me, Khairun Nisa :D May all your dreams and wishes come true and honestly, I miss having you there during dance prac ): hehe
Okay, this week, was a tough and busy week.. I've been busy with Literature play and stuff, and oh yeah! I think our group did wonderful and I was so happy after the whole thing was over. And i loveeeeeeeeeeeee my groupmates! And oh yeah, i snipped of my hair already. Me misses me longlong hair, a lot. ): hehh

Moving on, yesterday, I had every reason to be the most happiest girl in the world! :D *winks* Madrasah was AWESOME cause there were a lot of epic things going on :P Next, the group of students from my mother tounge class including Ain went for Raya! YAY!!! We had a lot of fun laughing, taking photos and eating, yeah eating. There was food at almost every house, and all were noodles except Durrani's(nasi goreng). hahaha, *burps
Omg, next week is the start of the exams! Someone please knock me out of my lalaland. I'm very nervous, and there are 4 tests coming up. Zzzzzzzz -.-" So, i'll leave this blog alone till the weekends, or after the exams okay. Toodles! And best of luck for EOY people! :D
assalamu'alaikum.