
Hey!!
It's unusual for me to squeeze in some time for blogging around this time of the week. Well, that's because i'm home unusually early today and have a free afternoon! Yay me! :D
So anyway, school was okay, my bag felt unusually light today. I kept thinking I left something out. P.E went bad cause we didn't sing the S'pore cheer for YOG, especially my class. People of my batch should know how silent my class is when it comes to stuff like this. I just hope we'd change by next week cause I don't wanna be singing in push-up position in the muddy field -_-.
So anyways afterwards had Art, and I loved this art lesson, like for the first time. That's because my teacher took a photo of my work, which means it's presentable and it's unusually awesome! haha. Have you noticed how many 'unusual' I have used so far? haha, ikr. Today just seems so unusual, but I like it! ^^
Mrs W was absent today. YESSA! We had two free periods which was substituted by two unwanted teachers, hahaha. I don't like both of them, Ms A and Ms W. They made class seem so boring for 1hr 20mins. Furthermore, my bag was only filled with pillows and tissue papers(haha, i'm just kidding my bag was just so light and almost empty), so I was so bored that I read 1/4 of my malay wb(trying to revise hahah, see my resolution @ one of my long posts below) and then improved my artwork before submission for next week.
Malay was quite boring, nothing new and unusual for that. Practical lesson was as usual, BORING. Mr T took 30mins talking about something I don't know of as I was dozing off during that period of time, hahaha. I tried to cover up for it by covering my face and looking down(like when you are shading your face from the hothot sun) and dozed off. I shouldn't have done it cause when I was conscious again I realised there were other people who just simply put their heads on the table and sleeping. Awesome right.
So, I started asking Azma about what Mr T had said for the past 30 mins when I was away in Dreamland and luckily she helped me cope with what was being taught at that time.
After school was fun, Rinn, Lina and I went to WNP to get some bubble tea. So, anyway here's the climax of my post for today. We were reading a story written by my dear Nurul Hazirah Hamdan about her daily life(for the past two days). It's entitled 'The Shit Seat' and my God Hazirah is such an amazing writer! I love her first two issues(the only one she's written so far) cause it contains words that I do not know of and the way she put her daily life experiences into words is so amazing and interesting and amusing! I really hope she'd publish it, cause then it might be the top teenage seller! Haha, I know i'm over-exaggerating but I love her book like szeriously manzz! hahah, you should read it then you know, you know.
After reading her story, I've decided to develop a reading habit as I didn't know there is so much more to reading than just staring at thousands of words! hehehehe :B
So anyway, I'm supposed to be studying right now as I have a Geography test tomorrow! Luckily I studied a little bit on it earlier yesterday during Detention class cause then I won't be considered studying at the last-minute like finally! hahaha, okay before anymore shits come out i'd better run along now. Good bye :D
assalamu'alaikum.
It's unusual for me to squeeze in some time for blogging around this time of the week. Well, that's because i'm home unusually early today and have a free afternoon! Yay me! :D
So anyway, school was okay, my bag felt unusually light today. I kept thinking I left something out. P.E went bad cause we didn't sing the S'pore cheer for YOG, especially my class. People of my batch should know how silent my class is when it comes to stuff like this. I just hope we'd change by next week cause I don't wanna be singing in push-up position in the muddy field -_-.
So anyways afterwards had Art, and I loved this art lesson, like for the first time. That's because my teacher took a photo of my work, which means it's presentable and it's unusually awesome! haha. Have you noticed how many 'unusual' I have used so far? haha, ikr. Today just seems so unusual, but I like it! ^^
Mrs W was absent today. YESSA! We had two free periods which was substituted by two unwanted teachers, hahaha. I don't like both of them, Ms A and Ms W. They made class seem so boring for 1hr 20mins. Furthermore, my bag was only filled with pillows and tissue papers(haha, i'm just kidding my bag was just so light and almost empty), so I was so bored that I read 1/4 of my malay wb(trying to revise hahah, see my resolution @ one of my long posts below) and then improved my artwork before submission for next week.
Malay was quite boring, nothing new and unusual for that. Practical lesson was as usual, BORING. Mr T took 30mins talking about something I don't know of as I was dozing off during that period of time, hahaha. I tried to cover up for it by covering my face and looking down(like when you are shading your face from the hothot sun) and dozed off. I shouldn't have done it cause when I was conscious again I realised there were other people who just simply put their heads on the table and sleeping. Awesome right.
So, I started asking Azma about what Mr T had said for the past 30 mins when I was away in Dreamland and luckily she helped me cope with what was being taught at that time.
After school was fun, Rinn, Lina and I went to WNP to get some bubble tea. So, anyway here's the climax of my post for today. We were reading a story written by my dear Nurul Hazirah Hamdan about her daily life(for the past two days). It's entitled 'The Shit Seat' and my God Hazirah is such an amazing writer! I love her first two issues(the only one she's written so far) cause it contains words that I do not know of and the way she put her daily life experiences into words is so amazing and interesting and amusing! I really hope she'd publish it, cause then it might be the top teenage seller! Haha, I know i'm over-exaggerating but I love her book like szeriously manzz! hahah, you should read it then you know, you know.
After reading her story, I've decided to develop a reading habit as I didn't know there is so much more to reading than just staring at thousands of words! hehehehe :B
So anyway, I'm supposed to be studying right now as I have a Geography test tomorrow! Luckily I studied a little bit on it earlier yesterday during Detention class cause then I won't be considered studying at the last-minute like finally! hahaha, okay before anymore shits come out i'd better run along now. Good bye :D
assalamu'alaikum.