
I'm currently a little confused right now. :/ I shouldn't be you know. But, I just do not feel any life in me no more. I'm much of a bore now, doncha think? Haihhh... I need to regain my happiness cause I miss smiling. hehehe I'm feeling rather melancholy inside, but I won't mention why cause it's too personal. Hmmm... I think i'm having PMS(post-menstrual syndrome :PP) Dear negative thoughts, please leave me alone, thank you. :)
Anyway, this week's gonna be a busy one. I just thought of celebrating as i've finished all tests which I knew off but Mr T just told us today that we have an upcoming Physics Test this Thursday. Pffft, I do not get anything I learn during Physics. I hope I can motivate myself to study and not fail anymore cause tests are crucial Silmi, tests are crucial.
Ugggh, i'm tired. Really, I am. *snores
Anyway, on the brighter side of the note, today's the 3rd August, so HELLO AUGUST! You're my favourite month if the year, congrats you won the Best Month Of Silmi's Year Award for your 14th time! haha, ok wthell.
Anyyywaaaaaay, 27 more days to mine, 28 to Fateen and Fazleen's, 25 to Nazreen's 21 to Aisha's, 19 to Hadirah's and 6 to National Day!! *you should know what I mean ^^
So that's why I simply love August.
Anyway, on the brighter side of the note, today's the 3rd August, so HELLO AUGUST! You're my favourite month if the year, congrats you won the Best Month Of Silmi's Year Award for your 14th time! haha, ok wthell.
Anyyywaaaaaay, 27 more days to mine, 28 to Fateen and Fazleen's, 25 to Nazreen's 21 to Aisha's, 19 to Hadirah's and 6 to National Day!! *you should know what I mean ^^
So that's why I simply love August.
I'm ending my post with positive things cause they make me smile. Anyway, the fasting month is drawing near and I hope to make this a meaningful one! Please August, don't disappoint me okay? ;)
assalamu'alaikum.