Hello people! :DDDD
I know i've not been updating for some time and so I apologise profusely. (: I have been very busy, and lots of things have been clogging my mind lately. I've been behaving weirdly in front of everyone and I'm so sorry people. I just needed some time to think, some time for myself. I know i've been neglecting family and being rude to mum for no reason, looking blue in school in front of mmy friends. Well, there's a reason behind it, a reason i'm not quite sure of. I just need time to think. Again, i'm, sorry. :)
I know i've not been updating for some time and so I apologise profusely. (: I have been very busy, and lots of things have been clogging my mind lately. I've been behaving weirdly in front of everyone and I'm so sorry people. I just needed some time to think, some time for myself. I know i've been neglecting family and being rude to mum for no reason, looking blue in school in front of mmy friends. Well, there's a reason behind it, a reason i'm not quite sure of. I just need time to think. Again, i'm, sorry. :)
On the bright side, this week was also fun because I got to spend more time with Malay Dancers! \m/ Performance @ RP was great people!
Anyhooos, i'm once again a happy girl now cause Tumblr's by my side! Yay! I'm addicted to Tumblr again. Haha, I sound so stupid, but yeah i kinda stopped tumblring for quite sometime and resumed so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :>
I don't know if that's supposed to be a good thing cause it's got me distracted from doing my e-learning homework. :/ Yeah, I still haven't finished them. Haih, I haven't changed, have I? So, I guess my Sunday's gonna be filled with notes and books and papers cause I have two tests coming up on Monday 0.0" Errr, i'm so dead. Buck up Silmi, buck up!!! So my current plan is, okay wait, i have no plans yet, but i'll think of something. ^^ So Fazurah, i'm so sorry I can't tag along. I blame myself, you go have fun with your friends yeah sis ♥♥ kirim salam semua!
Anyhooos, i'm once again a happy girl now cause Tumblr's by my side! Yay! I'm addicted to Tumblr again. Haha, I sound so stupid, but yeah i kinda stopped tumblring for quite sometime and resumed so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :>
I don't know if that's supposed to be a good thing cause it's got me distracted from doing my e-learning homework. :/ Yeah, I still haven't finished them. Haih, I haven't changed, have I? So, I guess my Sunday's gonna be filled with notes and books and papers cause I have two tests coming up on Monday 0.0" Errr, i'm so dead. Buck up Silmi, buck up!!! So my current plan is, okay wait, i have no plans yet, but i'll think of something. ^^ So Fazurah, i'm so sorry I can't tag along. I blame myself, you go have fun with your friends yeah sis ♥♥ kirim salam semua!
So anyways, there's NDP tomorrow, and I hope it's gonna be a blast like last week except that there's has a happy ending now. :D
That reminds me, I have to tuck in now! Bye bye!
assalamu'alaikum.