Friday, June 11, 2010

Too many commitents

I miss riding boats and breathtaking views. Somehow, I also miss this girl :P

Hello there, I feel so lazy to blog about China, haha. So anyways, for the past few days, i've been busy. With school and everything. Went to IKEA with Mum, Dad, Faz and Wanie on Tuesday to get some stuffs and we headed to a Food Court at B.Merah. I ate Nasi Ambeng. Fuuuuh, scrumptious! Like finally I get to eat some local food. :D

As for today, after dance practice, went to Danga Mall at JB to bowl with family and cousins. All of us were like "Alah, belum warm up lah. Dah lame sehtk main game ni. Ah, give up ah." Hahah, excuses. But it was fun and I managed to strike a few times. Yay yay! After two games we headed for dinner which came VERY LATE. I was hungry and almost lost my appetite. After that, went back to Singapore. Danga Mall is actually very near to the Checkpoint so it took about 30mins or more to get back home. haha. Overall, today was a FUN day!

Now here I am, still blogging when I have to get up early tomorrow morning for hockey. Uggh, this june holiday is not even a holiday at all, doncha agree? I practically have school every day excluding Sunday. -____________- What is this, tell me what is this?! Haha. Wth. I just came back from China and I had school the next day, the next day after that and the next day after and the next day after that and the cycle goes on. How am I gonna get my rest and time to do my mountains of homework and projects which I have not even looked at? Haish, I have too many commitments (cca, hockey, ndp, school etc.), and it was my decision to commit and so shall I. No worries, i'll try and cope. Go Silmi, Go! ^^v


Psssst, I miss China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:


assalamu'alaikum.