I was actually trying to change my blogskin, but then I figured out that it was freaking troublesome, as usual. Maybe next time :P So, I just changed a few stuffs in my blog like my Profile picture and the song. Like it? I LOVE Christina Aguilera! And I love that song! hehe :B
Okay so, yesterday. Went to Hi Tea @ Marina Mandarin Hotel. Headed to Bibik's place to pick up some stuffs for her exhibition there and proceeded to the venue. The parking lot in the hotel is actually opened to public, so it is freaking tiring to find a parking lot. We went round and round for about 15 to 20 mins just to find a parking lot. -.- After that, proceeded to the lobby where we were greeted by hotel attendants who helped us carry our large and heavy "keropok" bags cause he said we looked very unglam and it is not a very nice sight in a hotel rightttt? hahaha.
I can say I had a GREAT time there, especially with Fateen around :D. She bought a dress from Nurul Ain and we took some photos with her since Fateen is a fan. haha. The hosts were very entertaining that all of us couldn't stop rofl. Mum even participated in a game that required her to act out a scene from the story Kasim Selamat with Roslan(artist). They talked like cartoons and it was freaking hilarious. HAHAHAHA, couldn't stop laughing you knoww. As usual, snapped some pics and uploaded them at Facebook. (:
I did nothing today. -.- A big BOO for that. I just stayed at home and watched movies and glued myself to the laptop screen. Bonda says we're gonna watch a movie on Tuesday. YAY! :DD
Oh, btw, did I tell you I went to watch Shrek Forever After with my Dad and brother and little cousins? Anyhoos, i'll just say it. I'll rate the movie 7/10. The storyline wasn't that interesting but I like the sayings of love in the movie, which I have already forgotten. hahaha. Sad it's one of the last movies of Shrek, i think. lol, idk. :P
I realise this post is very messy. hahahh. I'm tryna make a quick update cause it's past my beditme. :O HAHA, I don't have a bed time. I just have school tomorrow which starts at 9am. And, the cycle continues. I'll be waking up early for the next six days -.- and ooh! I can't wait for NDP rehearsals!
Okay, i'll end off here. I wanna tuck in and rest my eyes now. It feels so heavy. Good night, sweet dreams. :D
assalamu'alaikum.