Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am just a teenager.

I’m just a teenager. I’m still young and vulnerable. I’m turning fourteen in 2 months’ time. I should not be wasting my time being depressed over things. I should learn to appreciate life more than hating it. I should realise how lucky I am to be living in this world. I should realise that I have all that I can ever ask for.

I have a wonderful and large family. I have a mother and father, as well as a step father and step mother, and I’m very proud of it. Cause it has allowed me to realise how people can adapt to situations like these and create a good outcome. I also have a half-blood baby sister who is awesomely adorable. I have the awesomest sibling/step siblings in the world. My family is very supportive and is always there for me, especially Fateen, my mum and Fazurah. I should be thankful. ♥

I should be thankful to have wonderful friends by my side. They are great leaders cause they have influenced me so much in a good way. They are my pillars of strength and the ones I can look up to for anything. I know our friendship will last, God willing. And this doesn’t only include my four bestfriends, it includes all those people whom i’ve mixed with. I should be thankful God has let me meet so many wonderful people. God bless you people.

I fell in love with two wonderful guys. One that made me fell in love with him through dance and all I wanted to do was to dance with him. He was a great guy and we were very young when we fell in love. I’ll always remember the sweet love letters we kept sending to each other. You are a very sweet guy and I’m sorry for breaking your heart. But I am sure now you’ve moved on with someone else and I hope you’re happy. :D

Another one was a guy who could talk to my heart and make me melt like no one ever could. No one has ever told me such sweet words and confessed to me like he did. No one has ever made me fell in love with him so much that I still held on to him after so long. I won’t elaborate what happened between us and say how I truly felt when he hurt me. Let by gones be by gones.

Dear you, I know I may not be the most amazing girl you’ve ever met, but I am still a person, with a heart. A heart opened big enough to still forgive someone who has hurt me so many times and left me broken into billions of pieces. I believe in chances, and I don’t wanna live in vengence. But everyone has their limits. You haven’t gotten the best of me, so it’s okay for me to forgive you, even if you hadn’t apologised to me. I loved you. So if you happen to ask me that question next time like you used to, I’ll say. “I need to get a move on with life. And now, it’s for real, seriously. I’ll never forget the times when love was there. I know you’ve moved on and so must I. You love another girl and she needs you more than I do. And make sure you don’t hurt her like how you hurt me. So now, i’ll say it’s a No. I’ll move on, and don’t worry, I won’t fall for you again. Like I said to you before, all I want is for you to be happy, cause you’ve made me happy. I also might not have changed your life, but you changed mine, and so I thank you for that. Thank you so much for showing me what love is. Now, I do not mind whatever you had done to me. Everything happens for a reason. And, I guess we are just not meant to be. You might not take this seriously but I do. I really hope you’d be happy, cause I know you’re a great guy and someday you’d make a great soulmate to someone who truly deserves you. I’m sure God has created a wonderful love story for you. So don’t go thinking whether I’m still in love with you or not okay. Cause now you know the answer. Bye K, good bye from my heart. *i will not cry anoymore* (:”

I am just a teenager, and love is just a temporary thing at this point of age. Maybe God is still writing me my own love story and so he let me meet all kinds of people first. Like I said before, “Jodoh kita di tangan Tuhan, dan ia tidak akan ke mana-mana.” or “Our soulmate is inthe hands of God, and he/she will always be there.” Another simplified verison: "If it is meant to be, it will be." hahaha xD

I am just a teenager, I shouldn’t be wasting my youth with love. I shouldn’t be finding for love, cause I believe love will come finding for me. And that very person would be the one who’s willing to spend the rest of his life with me.

I am just a teenager, I am still vulnerable. I should think more about my future. I should always remember to choose the right path for myself. I should always do things that is beneficial to others and not only myself. I’ve always wanted to play a big part in life, and so I’ll stick to that. I will study hard, make myself proud. Follow my dreams and discover my talents. I am still young and have so much to discover and learn. The world is so big and I have only seen so little. Let’s not waste time complaining and start appreciating.

I am just a teenager and I should be appreciating my life and living it to the fullest with no regrets. Life is short, so i’ll should be making full use of it. I will make my family proud, treasure my friends and move on with love. I will not cry over simple things and will believe that love will come finding for me someday. Remember Silmi, love is just a temporary thing right now. ^^

I am content.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hey there. I know that was totally random. haha I'm just venting how I feel inside. I just had a sudden realisation and feel like venting it out so yeah. I'll update about China some other time. Good bye. :D