Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dilemma

I am somehow in a dilemma. That sucks with the fact that I am still sick. -_______- OhmyGod, it's been three days straight. My head is throbbing and my body is burning and I feel like crying. Haha, cry baby. I wish my dear Fateen was here to comfort me. I miss her so much already you know!!! Fateen Nasyitah bte Ngasti Wanto!!!! Please come back home soon honey! Ok what am I doing? She's having fun @ Langkawi and I shouldn't be wishing her back right? Omg Silmi you're such an idiot. I haven't started on my multiple projects and am working for the next three days. I have no idea how I am able to complete projects while working and schooling right? And I do not have any energy left to explain to my mum that I cannot possibly do so. Uggh, i hate ..... Ok i don't quite know but I feel hatred building up quickly inside me. -.-

I feel like running away to a peacful and quiet place where I can comfortably sleep and wake up where everything is just fine. Being sick sucks big time doncha think?

think happy thought please silmi. thank you

Oh, by the way.
Happy Fathers' Day my beloved Ayah and not forgetting Daddy too! ♥♥♥♥
Muah, you both rock. \m/

assalamu'alaikum.