
Hey! I am feeling better now, Allhamdulillah. :D
Lots of things have been happening in my life right now but I do not wish to blog about them now. Maybe some other time but not now okay. :P
INSTEAD: Enjoy these funny Fred videos. Yeah, from that cute guy up there. I first heard them from iCarly and found them on YouTube. You should really watch them and watch his other videos. I'm like addicted to them you know you know you know! DO watch! :DDD
By the way, that's not his real voice, and name. His name is Lucas. If you'd watch iCarly you'd know. haha. Anyhooooo, Fred is AWESOME and HILARIOUS!!! :P
Lots of things have been happening in my life right now but I do not wish to blog about them now. Maybe some other time but not now okay. :P
INSTEAD: Enjoy these funny Fred videos. Yeah, from that cute guy up there. I first heard them from iCarly and found them on YouTube. You should really watch them and watch his other videos. I'm like addicted to them you know you know you know! DO watch! :DDD
By the way, that's not his real voice, and name. His name is Lucas. If you'd watch iCarly you'd know. haha. Anyhooooo, Fred is AWESOME and HILARIOUS!!! :P
assalamu'alaikum.