Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sick.


I. Am. Sick. Today.

Gosh, that's such a bummer. That's the second time this year.

I missed watching World Cup @ my place with Fateen's whole family excluding nenek. ): Haha, I'm not into it or anything, but it's actually kinda fun watching World Cup you know, especially with your whole family and your mother screaming at the top of her lungs. hahahaha, I have such an awesome mother. :D

I ditched hockey today, cause I had runny nose and felt very very exhausted after 3hours of dance prac and mum approved it cause she also thinks it's very tiring. In the evening, went to watch The Karate Kid at Golden Village, North Point. I can say that the movie was Awesome!!! And Jaden Smith is freaking CUTE! Cute as in, adorable, not attractive hahahaha. I wish I had a brother like thattttt. :P

I knocked out when I got home. I was awaken by the screaming and shouting of my aunties and uncles watching World Cup. hahaha. I just stayed and layed in my bed like any lifeless soul. Not literally, but I felt super weak and lethargic. Fateen came into my room and comforted me. That was when I discovered I had a fever. haha, I know. It took me so long to realise that.

So, I changed and had dinner and ate medicine. My current temperature is 37.5 degrees Celsius. Just an average fever but i still do not like it, plus the fact I have a runny nose. I entertained my cousins until they went home. Now, i'm updating when I should be resting since I have dance practice tomorrow. Oh my God, I am such a busy person. haha. I want a break, cause dance practice somehow is getting tougher and tiring, like just now. I felt like it's been the whole day since we started dance prac. Well, on the bright side, the steps are finished, and tomorrow, we'll be doing the formation. I hope I'll get better tomorrow, cause I assured Jalilah to teach her the new steps.

Another fact, I have a performance and hockey tournament both on the first week of school. -.- That explains my super busy schedule. Oh, ya. I haven't even started my homework, and that for me is tragic. lol. I have tons of projects to be completed in less than two weeks. Well done Silmi, well done. *claps* You'll spend the rest of your "holiday" being a kanchong girl. Haiya, I'm such a lazy person, doncha think? tskkk.

Okay, I need to stop complaining and start planning. I'll start on my Math homework tomorrow. In addition, I'm working @ Funan for Bibik this coming Monday and Tuesday so, strike off list of homeworking days.

God, I feel so lifeless. I am sick and tired, literally. And, oh! Fateen is leaving for Langkawi with her school this coming Saturday till Tuesday. I'm gonna miss that girl real bad!!! Take care Fateen, and have a safe trip honey! Love you and gonna miss you damn much!!! Muah :*

Okay, i'll end here. I know this post sounds boring and stupid, but I'll do a proper update next time okay. :D

I. HATE. BEING. SICK. *I know i'm over exaggerating, hehh. Chin up, Silmi! :D*

assalamua'alaikum.