Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's Sunday already?

The above pictue is so hilarious. Bombastic words used to cover up your procrastination? Cool stuff. :D

Hello :D Anyone there? Anyone? Sacre bleau?

Haha, i'm talking to myself, unless someody is reading this and replies it, hahahaha! Okay lame. =.=

So, today was a very boring day. I do not like the fact that it is Sunday already, and I didn't watch any Hindustan stories nor did I go out. ): I miss watching Hindustan movies during the weekends, haha! xP In addition, I miss going fishing and cycling at East Coast Park with family. I wanna there go this weekend, please? (:

On the other hand, i'm working on Friday for Bibik after school, yay! I'll be going there with Fateen and hopefully Fazurah, if she can skip GirlGuides. xP

Currently, it's almost 10pm and i'm only starting on my Math homework @ ace-learning.com. haha. That explains why I posted that picture above. :D

Okay bye, I otta do my work now before it's too late. :D

assalamu'alaikum. ♥