Saturday, April 3, 2010

What is your dream?


Hello there :D

You know, i've been thinking. About my dream, as in ambition. Hmm, this question had always been on my mind and my mum kept popping the topic up whenever we watch some movie whereby people pursue in what they love to do, hahaha. Mum doesn't believe i'm doing so, and she's upset that I do not want to pursue what I love to do, which is to dance but more importantly, sing. ^^She told me she's dissapointed that I do not want to pursue it and leave it at one corner for dust to build up on it, metaphorically, of course. haha. She really is, and i'm sad cause i've dissapointed her. "Kakak, kalau Bonda boleh nyanyi eh, I will take the opportunity to sing whenever I can. I love to sing, but I cannot." Haha, she always says that. The last time I ever sang in front of a crowd was in 2006, only Lina knows ^^ Other than that, mum told me her dream for me.

"Kakak, I ingat kan.. After your 'O' Levels, you go to De La Salle and take up the arts and music. You can dance, and you can sing there. At the same time, you can also excel in your studies. I just want you to have a holistic life. Take up a career that will allow you to do everything you love to do. Like me now, I'm a teacher and I still get to dance, sing and play hockey with my students. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, all that matters is the living experience. And, don't say you don't know what you want to be in the future. Now is the time to think about all this. (: "

Awwww, i love Bonda. Still, i'm considering the option. heheh. Maybe, i'll follow on her footsteps, since she too danced and played hockey when she was my age, haha. Or, i'll go on another path. Hmmm, to be an educator, or a performer? I need my friends' opinions. One thing for sure, i do not want to dissapoint Bonda. Maybe, i'll fulfil her dreams, or, i'll search and fulfil mine :D.

Okay so, other than that. Today, nothing much happened, but I had fun at religious class with Faz, Shairah and Aisyah. Faliqh and Harris are very annoying, so noisy. Oh, and the rain was super heavy that it went into the building. Chaos in the class, hahah. Still, those people rock \m/

Okay, i'll udpdate again tomorrow, maybe. And oh, shit. Where's my USB cable? grrrrrr.

assalamu'alaikum. ♥