
This is how I look in front of the laptop right now. :P
Hey, i'm lazy to post about my week. I'm feeling tired, exhausted, cranky, sleepy and lethargic. I think i'm having mood swings. :/
I'm very irritated when mum nags at me, i mean hey, It's not like I use the laptop for freaking long hours every weekday. I barely take up and hour, and if I do, i'd most prolly fallen asleep and left the laptop switched on. Now, you're nagging at me and saying that i'm taking too much time on the internet. I need a break, Bonda. I've been very busy with school and work and i need a freaking break, please. For goodness sake.
In addition, I just got to know in the afternoon that there's hockey training tomorrow and i'm so pissed off it's on an early Sunday morning. I mean like, Sunday? Are you freaking serious?
Hence, most probably i'll not be working for Bibik tomorrow. I need start/finish my homework
and projects all in one day. =.='
Stress. Stress. Stress.
Sorry, I was just venting out my anger. I'm really frustrated right now. I have been really packed with things and I just need a break. I don't feel like attending hockey tomorrow due to my frustration, haha. Excuses. Just joking, i'm going anyway. Then again, i wonder why the coach/teacher had to put the training on a Sunday morning? Don't you guys wanna relax on a Sunday? Well, I, and most people do, haha. Funny lah you want to go training on a Sunday morning. -.-
Okay okay, stop thinking about negative thoughts, Silmi. Turn those negative thoughts into positive thought - Ustazah. ^^
SO.. it's already 11.30pm and I haven't taken a shower after coming back from Marsiling just now with family. I'm too lazy to elaborate, and am trying to figure out how to turn all these into positive thoughts. haha! Okay, at least i'm smiling again. :D Let me think through this for a while..
Okay so, tomorrow, i'll go for hockey. After hockey, imma go home and start on my homework and projects. I'll try my best to manage my time and i'm gonna do that with a smile on my face. No more frowns, no more frustrations. Kalau cepat marah, nanti cepat tua, hahahaha. Boleh jadi gila kalau gini terus. :P
Okay, this post is redundant and I sound stupid, disrespectful and self-centered. haha. That's what happens when i'm frustrated, i only think about my self. stupid me. Hey, nobody's perfect right? haha. Nevermind, at least i'm getting some things straight. I've also realised how many times i started my sentence with "Okay" in this post. hahaha, random. Okay so, after publishing this redundant post, I shall bathe and tuck myself in before anymore negative thoughts pop up.
I'm very irritated when mum nags at me, i mean hey, It's not like I use the laptop for freaking long hours every weekday. I barely take up and hour, and if I do, i'd most prolly fallen asleep and left the laptop switched on. Now, you're nagging at me and saying that i'm taking too much time on the internet. I need a break, Bonda. I've been very busy with school and work and i need a freaking break, please. For goodness sake.
In addition, I just got to know in the afternoon that there's hockey training tomorrow and i'm so pissed off it's on an early Sunday morning. I mean like, Sunday? Are you freaking serious?
Hence, most probably i'll not be working for Bibik tomorrow. I need start/finish my homework
and projects all in one day. =.='
Stress. Stress. Stress.
Sorry, I was just venting out my anger. I'm really frustrated right now. I have been really packed with things and I just need a break. I don't feel like attending hockey tomorrow due to my frustration, haha. Excuses. Just joking, i'm going anyway. Then again, i wonder why the coach/teacher had to put the training on a Sunday morning? Don't you guys wanna relax on a Sunday? Well, I, and most people do, haha. Funny lah you want to go training on a Sunday morning. -.-
Okay okay, stop thinking about negative thoughts, Silmi. Turn those negative thoughts into positive thought - Ustazah. ^^
SO.. it's already 11.30pm and I haven't taken a shower after coming back from Marsiling just now with family. I'm too lazy to elaborate, and am trying to figure out how to turn all these into positive thoughts. haha! Okay, at least i'm smiling again. :D Let me think through this for a while..
Okay so, tomorrow, i'll go for hockey. After hockey, imma go home and start on my homework and projects. I'll try my best to manage my time and i'm gonna do that with a smile on my face. No more frowns, no more frustrations. Kalau cepat marah, nanti cepat tua, hahahaha. Boleh jadi gila kalau gini terus. :P
Okay, this post is redundant and I sound stupid, disrespectful and self-centered. haha. That's what happens when i'm frustrated, i only think about my self. stupid me. Hey, nobody's perfect right? haha. Nevermind, at least i'm getting some things straight. I've also realised how many times i started my sentence with "Okay" in this post. hahaha, random. Okay so, after publishing this redundant post, I shall bathe and tuck myself in before anymore negative thoughts pop up.
-- I'll do a proper update some other time :D
P.s : If you too find this post redundant and ridiculous, don't read it then. hehehe ;D
assalamu'alaikum. ♥
assalamu'alaikum. ♥