Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Eh Silmi, hitam eh? Hitam." :D

H.E.L.L.O :D

I find today extremely fun, or funny. Idk. HAHA. I just love today, ok.

The morning started out fine until I found out my ez-link card wasn't in my wallet when I was already inside the bus( Panick Moment No. 1 ). That means, I rode the bus for free. hahahahaha. Okay, I found that really funny though it was a serious matter okay. Funny cause I had managed to tap my card when taking the MRT, but by the time I took the bus, GONE alredy. Merepek kan? I also found out that there was a hole in that 3years old wallet of mine, at the place where i placed my ezlink card. So that's probably how I lost it. I NEED a new wallet, please? ;D

Oh ya, it's a serious matter cause i'm sure to get a scolding or even a nag by Mum. However, it didn't really seemed too serious to me. I even forgot that I had lost my ezlink until my friend reminded me. HAHA :P ( hence, i KIV-ed the problem. )

In school, before class, went to the toilet with Hazirah cause I wanted to try her new nice-smelling lip balm. I laughed a lot with her, otw there and otw back. I completely forgot about her lip balm when we left the toilet, hahaha. Nasib kau remind aku eh Hazirah eh? Nyanyuk lah your friend ni. And then, I told her about my hairband being red, then I tried to cover it with the plastic wire-like (or smth) black hairband, which were of no use and made no difference. HAHA. I told her to just act like it's balck lah, cause she was like laughing already. Then she said, "Eh Silmi, hitam eh? Hitam." hahhahaha~ The way she said it made me laugh. So FAKE seh. Kekek lah my chubby friend :D

Then, we went to 2Intg and I complained on how I was gonna explain it to my mum after Mus or Lina reminded me. After that, we did a lot of funny and fun stuffs. You know, i know eh girls? hahhaah. Then when MS Lee came inside, me and Rin went back to our classrooms.

Then halfway through Chemistry lesson, I realised that my wallet was gone. I asked everyone and they said they didn't see it ( Panic Moment No. 2 ). And then I got super frustrated and slept over half of Physics class to reduce my kanchongness. hahaha. Physics has always been such a bore. I have never and will never like Physics. ^.^v Still, I passed my first Physics test. Yeah baby :D

So, continue with my wallet. So, I tried to act normal and went down for recess with Khairah and Hadirah. I found Mus and Lina, and told them I had lost my wallet. Then Hazirah came, and said that it was with her. -_______________________________-" Alamakkkkkkk. Hence, my problem was settled. Won't elaborate about that much further (:

>Eng (Debating Class)
> Mother Tounge: Didn't pay much attention to Cikgu. Talked to Lina instead. hahaha. fun fun fun! Lina lina, "he aaa looka likaa mannnn" & "oh, ok" HAHAHA. you tau, i tau eh?
> Early dissmissal for those who will be participating in the NDP '10

I must say, the rehearsals was a blast. I enjoyed it a lot. The instructors were superbly funny and awesome. And I had a lot of fun laughing with my girls who were there to. I remebered the shimmy shimmy thingy and the flashing. hahahah! Fun experience. :D

After school, me and my usuals walked to Woodlands Interchange since I do not have much money left and have lost my ezlink card. Initial plan was to take 962 home with Lina. I texted mum, and she called and asked my why and how I lost my ezlink. She was mad, of course. Uggh, i feel so bad.

Fortunately, Rin asked me to go to the Customers Service corner toask whether anybody had reported my lost ezlink, and...


.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.


IT WAS FOUND. YAY! I thank whoever that found it a million times. :DDD So, took MRT home with Lina instead. ^.^

Okay, so.. I don't know how in the world I have managed to find time to update my blog at this time of the week cause i'm always busy. I suddebly feel so free today, so I've decided to update this blog of mine. Oh no, wait. I have Malay homework to do. I'll run along now. Byebye (:

note: COMMON TEST STARTS ON FRIDAY!!! study harder.

assalamu'alaikum.