
Hello peoples of the world :D
Basically, this week have been okay. Fun and stressful. Oh by the way, I had History and EL Paper 1 CT yesterday. EL was okay, quite easy. History was quite scary. I think i kinda screwed the second SBQ question. And, the structured essay qn was so difficult. tsk tsk tsk. I HAVE to do more revision.
On a brighter note, I have been spending a lot of time with Lina♥ studying as well as crapping. I love my bestfriend a.k.a Mak Cik partner aku! :D

If you would liek to know, that picture was taken in 2008. HAHA. XD So, this week, we like to do stupid stuffs and say stupid things like "Eh eh, panas beno noh!", and MORE. It's funny when you actually see it, so I won't say much here. hehe She cme my place yesterday to study a little bit of History. And we started off watching some videos on Youtube: Ms Swan. Or favourite role model. HAHA. We immitate what she does, a lot. And, I think Lina's got addited to those videos. hahahaha~! I still remeber all those mak cik moments we had, funny lah XD *lina, you know i know eh makcik?*

If you would liek to know, that picture was taken in 2008. HAHA. XD So, this week, we like to do stupid stuffs and say stupid things like "Eh eh, panas beno noh!", and MORE. It's funny when you actually see it, so I won't say much here. hehe She cme my place yesterday to study a little bit of History. And we started off watching some videos on Youtube: Ms Swan. Or favourite role model. HAHA. We immitate what she does, a lot. And, I think Lina's got addited to those videos. hahahaha~! I still remeber all those mak cik moments we had, funny lah XD *lina, you know i know eh makcik?*
Okay so, other than that, I will not be updating until probably next week, cause there will be CTs until Wednesday, and I need to draw my attention more to books and papers instead of the laptop screen nor the television. I have to do better this time round. I will. I will. Wish me luck XD
Oh, by the way. I've been spending my whole afternoon yesterday with my little baby cousin, Nazreen Fitria Izzati♥. She is super cute okaay
I took a photo of her :

and this was how she reacted :
HAHA. Cute kaaaan? And she was like screaming when she said that. hahahahahahaha :D
HAHA. Cute kaaaan? And she was like screaming when she said that. hahahahahahaha :D I guess this is quite a short update, cause usually I have a lot to say. haha. I'm blank, and need to catch up on my homework and CT revisions. 6 more papers to go and I will be free :D
assalmu'alikum. ♥