Friday, February 26, 2010

Time flies real slow when you're not in the picture,



Hello you people :D

I am truly exhausted. It's been a pretty long, boring, dragging week which ended badly.

--Today was EXTRA HOT, from morning till night, and it still is. Oh God, I somehow feel like I'm developing a fever here. My body was shaking while I was eating. The heat's getting onto my nerves. It totally switches my mood. Uggh. Please God, help us here in Singapore. Please pour rain down to us. (:

I'm sounding as though there's been a drought here in this fine island. hahaha. But seriously, everyone got caught up with the unbearble heat today. Hopefully, it'll rain sometime tomorrow. ^^

So, basically, I didn't quite enjoyed my week which had been a total drag.

--However, Wednesday was fun cause the Malay Dancers went to the Sree Narayana Mission Builiding for a performance and to interact with the aged residents there. Oh God, I was so touched looking at each of their faces. I just hope one day my children won't send me there just because they do not want to take care of me and then leave me. That's what I saw in the eyes of some of the old folks there. It's very touching you know. And then, we got a chance to go around the rooms and corridors giving out oranges to the old folks there. It's such a pity looking at how some of the senile residents have difficulties doing simple daily things. Yeah, so it seems that life is a cycle. It's like babies to little children to teens and adults and then when you're old, you'll behave like little children back again. Though i feel sympathetic seeing them, i felt very happy that the Evg Malay Dancers have brought a smile to their faces. May God bless all. (:


--That moment of peacefulness didn't last. I was packed with homework and tests the next day cause i missed some periods due to the performance. However, i didn't manage to complete them at home when i came back from a long day at school, which ended with a make-up English Compre test as well as Chem Practical Class. Pfft. Now right, I realise that i can hardly do my homework at home, it's like nearly impossible already. It's cause i get easily distracted (with the laptop right in front of my eyes), and the fact that I am too exhausted after a long day in school. Yesterday, i stared blankly at my worksheet for like 20 minutes without doing anything. HAHA. And then, i fell asleep and woke up at 2am. Thus, only started on my homework then until this morning. That's the only time whereby I can concentrate. There are no distractions as everyone is sleeping. Peace and quiet was all that I needed, and with seven people living under one roof, it's impossible to achieve that. HAHA.

--So, today, as i had mentioned, has been an EXTRA HOT day. Everyone was pespiring since moring till after make-up lessons. I do not wish to elaborate further cause I'm too tired to do so. Oh, btw, I won't be updating much cause i need to study for upcoming common tests which i seriously need to work hard for. heheheeeee


So, that's all. BYEBYE :D


assalamu'alaikum. ♥