Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love has no fixed definition,



Now, it's Febuary 14, 2010. 1.45 am. Wow, it's Valentines Day already. Though, i'm not much of a believer in Valentines Day, but i believe it's never to early nor too late to celebrate the joy of love. So, Happy 1st Monthsary my dear bestfriend with your dear boyfriend and Happy Valentines Day to all lovebirds out there. Don't screw it people ;D

I'll be quite busy this weekend. I just came back from EXPO. I'm working for my aunt, again. But, i pretty much slacked over there just now. Wasn't really in the mood you know. And i kept getting hungry. haha. OH! Before i forget, Krisdayanti was there!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! My favourite singer you know you know you know! Thenthen, i missed her singing my favourite song! Menghitung Hari!!! I was in the toilet and only heard her singing the high note. Wahh, power eh suara, sampai di tandas boleh dengar. HAHA! Still, i only heard that part leh leh leh. I wanna see it live! haha. Kayye, enough already eh.

Tomorrow, i'll be going to a wedding reception at Lagun Sari as well as a majlis kenduri di Tiong Bahru. *Ish, language broken gilerr.* haha. So, i won't have time for homework. : ( Monday, will be working again. Hope Tuesday will give me a proper break which i have been craving for for a very, very long time.

Before i leave, do enjoy this lovely poem:

"Roses are Red,

Violets are Blue;

My love to you,

Is always true.

You light up my life,

You make me shine;

Don't leave me alone,

Cause you are mine."

Share the love. Peace out. ^^v

assalamu'alaikum. ♥