Friday, February 12, 2010

BAD LUCK DAY


HI ;DD

I'm back after another busy week. I'm really exhausted, though, i just woke up from my nap. hehehe

So, this week I was packed with some last minute CNY rehearsals. We decided to perform our SYF dance routine. ;D

Unfortunately, however, things didn't turn out quite well, but still, congrats everyone for not giving up and kept moving forward. HAHA. I have no idea what i just said, but still, i'm feeling much better now after enough complains. hey, look on the bright side: IT'S OVER people.

So, today was basically my bad luck day, for the first in my life, haha. Seriously, it's kinda cool but i hate it. Okay, lemme elaborate them in number form, according to time order:

First: I was almost late for school while waiting for my dear Lina. I called her up at almost 7am and her mum said she was asleep and will not be coming to school cause she's sick. -______- Alamak girl.. So, fortunately, i met Ruru at the interchange and we went to school together. Not late.

Second: During the performance, my tiara got stuck to my sleeve, and i was standing at the front and trying to adjust it while on stage. MAJOR EMBARASSMENT MOMENT. ( paiseynyer! paiseynyer! paiseynyer! )

Third: Another time during the performance, our props were moved by some people to an area further away from the backtage, causing us to not have time to take it. kecohh beb. ISH.. geram!

Fourth: While i was walking to the bus stop with Mus and Rin, i found out that I had lost my money, AGAIN. I didn't had breakfast nor did i have recess. I can't even have a quick lunch for goodness sake. -___________-"

Fifth: While i was adjusting my hair, i held my favourite crocodile clip in my hand. When i opened it, it was broken into two. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I think right, i was already so pissed of earlier, so that's how i managed to accidentally break it. HAHA.

See, i hate today. I'm super pissed of with the four points above. Yeah four, the first one doesn't really matter. Luckily, i was without specs so i couldn't really see the audiences or any other people's facial expression towards me or the peformance. haha. Apologies if i didn't smile at any one of you in school okay. I'm short-sighted and am not bothered about it. hehe. Sorry friends for complaining endlessly. haha. Only you guys know how much i'm not happy today.

Somehow, nowadays, i feel so alone. I'm not liking life right now, a lot. It's being so cruel to me. I'm just so caught up with everything. I don't know how to manage it all. I need a break from all this. School and everything.

Plus, I hardly get to hang out with my girls. I miss them, though we see each others' faces everyday. haha. Really, i'm in need of them right now, a lot. Lots of things are going through my mind right now. And, i'm exhausted. In every way, i am. And, i miss chit-chatting with Fateen. haha. We had a short conversation just now, so i'd like to say CHEER UP FATEEN! I'm here. Be strong yeah babe! ;DD

I find people who will be celebrating Valentines Day so lucky. - random fact

Oh, and not to forget, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL CHINESE! Gong Xi Fa Cai ;D


assalamu'alaikum. ♥