
Oh My Allah, it's Tuesday already. The holidays are ending soon. I have not started on my homework yet. No wait, i have, but only a little. Pathetic right? Well, I have been working for 3 days straight, except Sunday, there was a wedding at Lagun Sari and Kak Nani had katam the Qur'An so we had to head down to Tiong Bahru, and then dropped by EXPO. Fateen and Nureen was there, so I got a chance to chit-chat with my beloved cousin, like finally. Fateen dear, relax okay syg. Love is blind, i know. Be strong to let him go, you'll be sure to find another, cause you're just awesome babe ♥ She should be happy after seeing him. HAHA. You know, i know eh Fateen eh? Gerek lah itu malam. Tak boleh dilupekan tau tau tau :P
So, I thought of starting my homework today, no wait, I have to, but I ended up sleeping my whole second half of the afternoon. I was watching movies at Mio during the first half. I needed a break okay. So now, i'm blogging about my pathetic day.
--My life is boring. I wanna go to school to meet my sayangs. I miss them a lot.
assalamu'alaikum. ♥