Hello to YOU !!! :DDD
I don't have anything interesting to post about today. Or maybe, i do? haha. I know, i'll randomly type anything here when things just pop in into my head. hehe. Currently webcamming with my dear Jalilah. hha. Kekek ah kau Jal! ;D Dari smlm eh kiter webcam? huhuhuh. Now, i'm helping her with her maths hw. *winks I suck in maths. I repeat, suck. Well hey, at least i get to exercise my brain. hehe. Goodluck wimme ay Jal? hahah. :D
hmm, i suddenly feel like pouring everything out from my heart here. Frankly speaking, i'm not as stong as i thought i could be. Sometimes, i just wish i could have someone i could actually rely on. Oh, I just hope i'll get rid of this feeling, sooner or later, if it's not meant to be kept. Amin.
Oh, btw! Check out this movie; A walk to remember. A lovestory. Sad one. I like :D
I've watched this movie TWICE already. I have the cd. huhuhuh. I actually cried the first time watching it. hehehe ;D
I don't have anything interesting to post about today. Or maybe, i do? haha. I know, i'll randomly type anything here when things just pop in into my head. hehe. Currently webcamming with my dear Jalilah. hha. Kekek ah kau Jal! ;D Dari smlm eh kiter webcam? huhuhuh. Now, i'm helping her with her maths hw. *winks I suck in maths. I repeat, suck. Well hey, at least i get to exercise my brain. hehe. Goodluck wimme ay Jal? hahah. :D
hmm, i suddenly feel like pouring everything out from my heart here. Frankly speaking, i'm not as stong as i thought i could be. Sometimes, i just wish i could have someone i could actually rely on. Oh, I just hope i'll get rid of this feeling, sooner or later, if it's not meant to be kept. Amin.
Oh, btw! Check out this movie; A walk to remember. A lovestory. Sad one. I like :D
I've watched this movie TWICE already. I have the cd. huhuhuh. I actually cried the first time watching it. hehehe ;D
psst! 3 more days to Belakang Padang, Batam! weeehheeee~ !
Okay, till here. Toodles!
assalamu'alaikum. ♥