Tuesday, December 8, 2009

wishful thinking,


Hello Hello Hello ! :DD

You see that beautiful girl up there? Well, she's back from Genting Highlands! Welcome back to Singapore Musliha! haha. I miss you so much. Now i finally have someone to talk to late at night. weeheee~ !

Okay, so that's about it today. I'm watching Singapore Idol right now. The result show actually. I'm hoping for the two ladies to be in the Finals cause they deserve to. Oh, i hate the comercial breaks in between suspense moments. Damn it Gurmit. haha. Okay, i'm gonna update until the results are out. Cause i wanna reveal to you readers who won if you're not watching it yeah? hehe. Actually, i'll be surprised if i actually have avid readers who would actually visit my blog. haha. Okay.. let's wait..

JENGJENGJENG ... ... ...

1st Finalist : Sylvia Ratonel !!!
2nd Finalist : Sezairi. =.=

Okay, i really think Tabitha should be in the finals. :( But, i'll be sure she's gonna be a star one day. oooo hehehe.

Okay, i'm done talking. Bye!
psst ! 4 more days to Belakang Padang, Batam! wooohoooo~ ! :DDDD


assalamu'alaikum. ♥