Hello readers! :DD
To Psb; thanks for pointing that out to me. I promise i'll take note of that. I do appreciate it and, no, i don't take it as a spam. You made me realise something good. thanks again. mwah ~ ! ♥ hehe.
Okay, so, today. I was out of the house the whole day. Accompanied Lina to school to get some books and sent her home. Then went to Tampines 1( i think ) with my family.
Oh, btw. A million thanks to Musliha for the advices yesterday night. Those words won't go to waste. I'll take note, i promise. Ily! (:
So, back to the topic. When we entered the shopping centre, there was this Christamas Tree that was upside down. -.- haha! But, kinda cool though. hehe. Then, we went to BBQ Chicken to have our lunch first. I ate this thing called "Korean Charboiled Chicken" or something like that. Fuuh, my stomach was bloated right after. hehe. Then, we walked around and explored the shopping mall. Found lots of cool things, but didn't get any, Except! One vcd. A movie entitled "Haeundae: the deadliest Tsunami". ( a must watch! ) Bonda also said she'll bring us out shopping next week when she gets her pay. Yay!
We walked around there for an hour or two. Then headed home and watched the movie. Bonda actually cried after watching the movie. So touching, lots were sacrificed in the 100m Tsunami. sad sad sad. :'(
psst! 2 more days to Belakang Padang, Batam!
To Psb; thanks for pointing that out to me. I promise i'll take note of that. I do appreciate it and, no, i don't take it as a spam. You made me realise something good. thanks again. mwah ~ ! ♥ hehe.
Okay, so, today. I was out of the house the whole day. Accompanied Lina to school to get some books and sent her home. Then went to Tampines 1( i think ) with my family.
Oh, btw. A million thanks to Musliha for the advices yesterday night. Those words won't go to waste. I'll take note, i promise. Ily! (:
So, back to the topic. When we entered the shopping centre, there was this Christamas Tree that was upside down. -.- haha! But, kinda cool though. hehe. Then, we went to BBQ Chicken to have our lunch first. I ate this thing called "Korean Charboiled Chicken" or something like that. Fuuh, my stomach was bloated right after. hehe. Then, we walked around and explored the shopping mall. Found lots of cool things, but didn't get any, Except! One vcd. A movie entitled "Haeundae: the deadliest Tsunami". ( a must watch! ) Bonda also said she'll bring us out shopping next week when she gets her pay. Yay!
We walked around there for an hour or two. Then headed home and watched the movie. Bonda actually cried after watching the movie. So touching, lots were sacrificed in the 100m Tsunami. sad sad sad. :'(
psst! 2 more days to Belakang Padang, Batam!
Family getaway! yay yay yay ! :DDD Byebye Singapore! I guess i won't be blogging tomorrow until next tuesday, probably. We're leaving on Saturday and will be back by Monday. Weeheee~ ! :DDD
assalamu'alaikum. ♥
assalamu'alaikum. ♥