Friday, December 11, 2009

To a land far, far away.

old picture^^

Hey, hi, hello there! ;D

May peace be upon you. (:

Gosh, i just can't stand a day without blogging. haha. I'm just bored now at home. Will be packing later, after or before i go to Yishun to send adik for swimming. Hmmm, i'm so gonna miss Singapore, but, i guess i do need this time to spend with my family and cousins. I need some time to get my mind off things here in Singapore. I've experienced so much now this year. A family getaway is what i'd love to have. And i'm soo looking forward to it! eh fateen eh? haha. :D

The last time i'd been there was about 4 years ago. There was this guy whom Fateen and I had a crush on, haha! kann fateen kan? He looked so handsome then. I don't know if we'll see him again this time round. hehehe. I miss that house on top of water. I know i'm gonna have a pretty good time there. heh! I promise you people i'll upload the pictures when i come back okay? heheh.

Oh God, i miss my babygirls dearly. I wanna meet them! Waiting for school to re-open's too long to wait. haha. Lina! Musliha! Marinah! Yok kita keluar sama-sama! hahah. it's sounds so funny. hek hek. kayye, lame. =.=

Okay, till here then. Goodbye y`all! I'm soo gonna miss youu! ;DDDDD


assalamu'alaikum. ♥