Heyy you! ;DD
Apparently, i do not have anything to post about my day today. Other than the fact that our family went to YCKSS to get some free textbooks. Well, we were kinda priveleged though, cause we had ample time to find for our books, since Bonda's a staff there. But, in return, we had to help the public find for their books if they're in need. Cause, they only have fifteen minutes to get those books, so our help, as well as those other student volunteer ( idk the spelling ) are truly needed to speed the rate. Hehhe. But, it seems that some parents "Can do it themselves". haha. Some of them answered kinda rudely when we attended to them. hehe.
So, after that, we went for breakfast at Banquet. I was actually eye-ing for some nasi lemak or nasi padang, but after we got our seats, it totally slipped through my mind. And i went to buy Tom Yam together with Fazurah in the stall next to the stall selling nasi lemak and nasi padang. -.- We only realised that after we ordered. I know, plain ridiculous. haha. So, i'll say that the Tom Yam was okay, just okay. The curry was too sweet, i no like. hehe.
Oh, i forgot! As we were happily enjoying our meal, a lady sat on the table in front of us. And she seemed to be talking to herself? So, my brother went to check around and found out that actually she, with her crew was actually doing like a report or something. They were from Channel News Asia. o.o So, actually she was practising. haha. I heard her saying something about food here in Singapore. And something about Singlish. haha. Well, she looked like and American.
Then, when she started, me, Ahmad, Faz and Bonda was like talking and having our meal as usual, and we made sure we looked good, haha! Nak tangkap "glamour" lah kirekan. huahuahuak. I realised the lady kept loosing her focus. I blamed Faz for starring at her. lols. Yeah, she kept loosing it lots and lots of times. Mum said that it ain't easy y`know. Cause, she has to memorise her lines at that point of time. Budden, they did a trick. They shoot halfway, then stop. Then shoot her saying another line. haha! Smart work.
Suddenly, the camera man asked her to face our direction. We were just acting normal until Bonda said it's time to go. Cause she thought maybe it'll give the lady more focus.
Then! jengjengjeng..
Camera.Man: Eh, umm, sorry ah. We actually need you all here. haha. Cause like, you know..
Bonda: Oh, kaykay. I understand.
Camera.Man: So, okay, we'll just borrow 5 minutes of your time? hehe.
Bonda: Oh, ya. Sure. It's okay. *smiles*
So, we went back. But this time, we sat behind her. I was sitting directly behind her, hehe. So, we started opening conversations while she was talking to the camera. haha. Like, sebok gitu eh? But, apalah nasib, kami diperlukan. huak huak ~ ! So, after everything..
Camre.Man: Okay, we're done. Thanks for your time eh.
Bonda: Okay, no problem. *smiles*
Bonda to Lady: So, difficult huh doing a report?
Lady: no, it's not that difficult. I just lost focus. *talking confidently*
Haha. I'm not saying she's arrogant, she's just so brave, having practising ( or talking to/by herself ) in front of the public. After that, went to a shop to buy some things and headed home.
Oh, i've been browsing over youtube this past two days. I've been watching some hilarious videos made by Madtv. Here, lemme show you one. ((:
hhaha. Funny right? Do catch more of those. She's darn hilarious i tell you. I got caught up watching her videos yesterday that i slept late at 3am. hah!
Okay, i'm done blabbing here. Oh yeah, in the end, i actually have something to post about. haha! Okay, I'm tired. bye!
P.S: Ohh, i miss hockey. I miss malay dance. Holiday's boringg without them! -.- I miss school too.
So, after that, we went for breakfast at Banquet. I was actually eye-ing for some nasi lemak or nasi padang, but after we got our seats, it totally slipped through my mind. And i went to buy Tom Yam together with Fazurah in the stall next to the stall selling nasi lemak and nasi padang. -.- We only realised that after we ordered. I know, plain ridiculous. haha. So, i'll say that the Tom Yam was okay, just okay. The curry was too sweet, i no like. hehe.
Oh, i forgot! As we were happily enjoying our meal, a lady sat on the table in front of us. And she seemed to be talking to herself? So, my brother went to check around and found out that actually she, with her crew was actually doing like a report or something. They were from Channel News Asia. o.o So, actually she was practising. haha. I heard her saying something about food here in Singapore. And something about Singlish. haha. Well, she looked like and American.
Then, when she started, me, Ahmad, Faz and Bonda was like talking and having our meal as usual, and we made sure we looked good, haha! Nak tangkap "glamour" lah kirekan. huahuahuak. I realised the lady kept loosing her focus. I blamed Faz for starring at her. lols. Yeah, she kept loosing it lots and lots of times. Mum said that it ain't easy y`know. Cause, she has to memorise her lines at that point of time. Budden, they did a trick. They shoot halfway, then stop. Then shoot her saying another line. haha! Smart work.
Suddenly, the camera man asked her to face our direction. We were just acting normal until Bonda said it's time to go. Cause she thought maybe it'll give the lady more focus.
Then! jengjengjeng..
Camera.Man: Eh, umm, sorry ah. We actually need you all here. haha. Cause like, you know..
Bonda: Oh, kaykay. I understand.
Camera.Man: So, okay, we'll just borrow 5 minutes of your time? hehe.
Bonda: Oh, ya. Sure. It's okay. *smiles*
So, we went back. But this time, we sat behind her. I was sitting directly behind her, hehe. So, we started opening conversations while she was talking to the camera. haha. Like, sebok gitu eh? But, apalah nasib, kami diperlukan. huak huak ~ ! So, after everything..
Camre.Man: Okay, we're done. Thanks for your time eh.
Bonda: Okay, no problem. *smiles*
Bonda to Lady: So, difficult huh doing a report?
Lady: no, it's not that difficult. I just lost focus. *talking confidently*
Haha. I'm not saying she's arrogant, she's just so brave, having practising ( or talking to/by herself ) in front of the public. After that, went to a shop to buy some things and headed home.
Oh, i've been browsing over youtube this past two days. I've been watching some hilarious videos made by Madtv. Here, lemme show you one. ((:
hhaha. Funny right? Do catch more of those. She's darn hilarious i tell you. I got caught up watching her videos yesterday that i slept late at 3am. hah!
Okay, i'm done blabbing here. Oh yeah, in the end, i actually have something to post about. haha! Okay, I'm tired. bye!
P.S: Ohh, i miss hockey. I miss malay dance. Holiday's boringg without them! -.- I miss school too.
assalmu'alaikum. ♥