Hello Beautiful people! :DD
heheh. So, actually, i've got nothing interesting to post about. I'm almost rotten. Home has been very boring. Parents working, abangs schooling/working, adiks doing their own things. Sheeesh. I wanna go out with Bonda, have a girls day out with Faz also like last time during my birthday. I want a haircut, well, just a trim. And, i wanna go shopping with mum. I wanna watch movies with mum. I miss hanging out with Bonda. hmm.
Well, she said that she'll be bringing the girls out this Saturday. woohoo~ haha. Anyway, my madrasah exam will be finished by then. Omigod- madrasah exam. tsktsk. Spoil my mood uhh. Well, not really spoilling cause i'm dead already. hah. jk. I'm looking forward to tthis saturday!
hehe. And, on Friday, will be going out with my babygees. But, Rinn's not following. She can't. Hmm, well, next time kay? hehe. Hopefully, i get to catch up with them as much as possible. I just misss them so much.
Kayye, enough of my drama. So, today.
Today? Well, today's okay. Had hockey training in the morning. Whoa, trained in the superduperhothothot sun. Fuuhh, can die man. heh, jk. Rinn was alr dizzy but luckily, after our 10mins break, coach let us train in the shade. hehe. Thanks coach. So, he started talking about our tournament and he said tht he'll be expecting us to win the championship by the tie we reach sec3? Fuuh, giler. haha. I dunnoe if hockey's alr gonna be my second cca. Coach says we'lleventually need to buy our own hockey sticks. Wow, i guess maybe it is gonna be my second cca. Cause, it'll be such a waste of money to buy a frigging stick just for one tournament. haha.
It's kinda funny though. Mr Sanjay said we dun have to take it as our cca, but, it sure feels like it. hehe. So, coach also started talking about the things we need to have like strength and stuff. haha. Semangat seyh dier bebual. Kiter2 plak make fun. Cause, his saliva was white and sticking at the end of his mouth, and his shirt had something printed saying "In memories of S.Morgan" ? Who the hell is that? haha. Kayye, i know. We're very nonsensical. haha. eh rinn eh? teehee~
So, I'm still looking forward for the next training. hehe. dk why. nyeknyeknyek. Ohh gosh, i wanted to say something but, i forgot. Damn, STM betuul lahh aku nie. tsktsktsk
Haha. Kayye, enough of that. And, i still need to start studying. haha. Seriously. Maybe, it'll take up much more non-wasted time at home. teehee~
Kayye, this is all. I'm tired. Toodles! hehe :DD
assalamu'alaikum.