Hello wonderful readers! :DD
Haha. This is my second post for today. haha. I guess i'm stuck to blogger. huahua. Kayye, i've got nothing interesting to post about. I just miss my baby girls.
I miss your kekekness and ur cute face. hehe. I miss the times we spent after school playing soccer near ur house and at vista park. I miss those times we spent sharing secrets in class and all. I rindduu eu manymany!
Norlina Bte Osman:
Sayang, i miss your crazyness and ur rascal behaviour. haha. I miss sharing stories with you and u sharing ur stoires with me. haha. And i miss slacking with you after school. I miss our gossips. hehe. I rinddu eu soo the veryy the muchh!
Norlina Bte Osman:Sayang, i miss your crazyness and ur rascal behaviour. haha. I miss sharing stories with you and u sharing ur stoires with me. haha. And i miss slacking with you after school. I miss our gossips. hehe. I rinddu eu soo the veryy the muchh!
Marinaaaaah!!! I miss your GEREKness babe. hehe. You always make me laugh and crack up jokes. I miss our craps and i miss your beautiful voice laarh. And, miss our hothot gossips lahh sayaang. teehee~ I miss you to the maxima!
haha. Kayye, i know, i'm so random. I just miss those bunch of sweeties i hangout with every day. I miss those times we had in and out of school. I miss y`all manymany to the MAXIMUM! hahaha. Meet soon alrite huuns? hehe. Kayye, at least, tomorrow i'm meeting RinnBby for hockey. huahua.
haha. Kayye, i know, i'm so random. I just miss those bunch of sweeties i hangout with every day. I miss those times we had in and out of school. I miss y`all manymany to the MAXIMUM! hahaha. Meet soon alrite huuns? hehe. Kayye, at least, tomorrow i'm meeting RinnBby for hockey. huahua.
Kayye, this is all. Toodles! :DD
assalamu'alaikum.


