Seems that i've not updated for the past two days so, i'll update now. hehehe.
Thursday; 12 November 09:
Hmm, nothing to elaborate. teeehee~ Skipskip!
Yesterday; 13 November 09:
Okay, yesterday. I kept thinking negatively. Of how i'd die of boredom, haha. I know, it's so stupid. But, yeah. That's pretty much how i feel. The plan to go out with my babgirls was canceled due to Musliha's sister who's kinda like grouding her for no good reason. :( But, don't worry Mus, it's not your fault. Wednesday kay? :) So, in the end, i decided to meet Lina awhile cause i needa squeeze some juicy news out of her, muahahahaha. So, at first, mum was like not allowing me to go cause she dun like the idea of me "lepaking" under the block with Lina, but in the end, i asked her nicely. So, i met her for awhile.
Gosh, then i realised that, hmm, well.. It's kind of a complicated thing. I guess, in conclusion. things are not always as it seems. Everyday, people lead their lives with different agendas, and, we might never realise it. Well, that's reality of course. So, for now, i'm just trying my best to kinda like, go with the flow, and try to be happy. I wanna smile again, i wanna laugh again. I just want things to be the same again. Uggh, nevermind, you won't understand.
So, that's yesterday.
Lastly, i wanna wish a
HAPPY BELATED 13TH BIRTHDAY TO
NURUL HAZIRAH BTE HAMDAN!!!
HAHA. I LOVE THAT GIRL MANYMANY. HEHEHE. AND, I HOPE I COULD GET HER SOMETHING BEFORE OUR CLASS GATHERING. HEKEHEKHEK
i took this picture in the car yesterday. hekhek. ilovefaz'sheadband. woohoo~
Today; Saturday 14 November 09.
So, today, had Madrasah exam and i'm prepared to fail. mbahahah. After madrasah, went home for lunch and get ready to go to AMK Hub. hhaa, for what? Singapore Idol laah. haha. Omigod, i got to see the 5 finalists sing! haha. I think, i want the girls to be in the finals. Their voices astound me. huhuhu. And, i just realised why in the world young ladies are crazy over Faizal, haha. But, im not. Hekhek. So, i'll be supporting both of the ladies! huhu. Kayye, i don't wish to elaborate much about today. I'm not quite in the mood, budden i'm updating for the sake of keeping this blog alive. hahah. So, that's it. :DD
These are the pictures i took today. ((:




