
Looking back? No.
Hello readers. Sorry for not posting for quite some time. No time to use the computer, hehe.
Well, these few days have been okay, just okay. I'm still a little troubled by something, but I'm grateful to have awesome people surrounding me. Sorry Lina and Musliha if I behaved as so. But don't worry you guys, I'm feeling okay. ((:
So, a news from that jerk I had mentioned, well, forget about him. Seriously, I feel better now cause he's no more a problem to me.
So, now in school, "packed" with activities. Okay, not so packed cause we get to go home early after that due to O'Levels. Like this, better still don't go school, no?
Haha. I only enjoyed hockey, surprisingly. I haven't really exposed myself to hockey till last week. The tryout was fun. Coach seems very nice, but sometimes, his words seem a little sarcastic, haha. Dunnoe why.
Wahh, this Friday we'll be getting back our report books and know which class we'll be promoted to next year. Ohh dear, very nervous. *shiverring* ((:
Ohh yeah! I would like to wish a HAPPY BELATED 1ST BIRTHDAY HAZIQ MIRZA BIN IRWAN SYAH!! hehe. You very cute lahh!! hehe.
Okay. Got not much to post. So i'll end here. Toodles!! ((: