Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What does love really mean?


Ohh, I ask myself again.


Hello World. ((:

Sorry for not posting yesterday. Now, computer time needs to be reduced. -.- hehh. So, will update now since i have the time. :D

Hmmm... Well, today and yesterday, Nur Musliha bte Mohd Rafik had been abesent from school. I miss that little girl, hehe. Get well soon ahkay sayank! Skola nak kat habes so mesti datang tau! You tak datang, i rembat you tahun depan on ur birthday ahkay? hehe, joking.

Kayye, so yesterday. Was almost late, almost, since Endure or whatever he's name is, caught me, Lina and Rinn late. But then the Sec2 prefects let us go, haha! In you face! Then went into class, Ms Lee wrote Lina's name on the whiteboard. Totally blank, i asked Hazirah and she said that the names written on the board will get their report books later on Sat cause it's either they're dropping to NA, or they have some other issues. And, Lina was scared. She thought she was going to NA. So, whole morning, she was frowning, while Hadirah and I tried to comfort her. *sing songs and do stupid stuffs to cheer her up* ((:

Then after recess was MT. Cikgu Iswani asked Lina and Rinn to help her woth something and they left class. Then she said she's gonna award two people from our class. One, the top malay student, the other, the metamorphosis student. Well, I had a strong feeling the second one should be for Lina, cause I know how much metamorphosis there is to her results, haha.

Cikgu also said that there were NO FAILURES from our class! Wooohooo! I was so reliefed that all of us are continuing in HMT next year! Way to go guys, haha. And, when Lina came back, I told her the good news. Yeah, you could see the sparkling smile slowly appearing on her face.

ohh how poetic, hehe.

So, there you have it, Tuesday.



And, today?

Well, I have nothing much to elaborate about school. Now, i'm just confused. With what? Ohh, the old reason from the book, teenage love. How stupid ay? hehe. Well, it's natural so I guess it isn't much of a stupid thing.

Hmmm, here's my personal message; to him.
You've opened my eyes and you made me believe. I loved you, a lot. But now, the feeling is slowly fading, why?

I guess the song Crazier by Taylor Swift matches my feelings towards you boy. But, I guess that it's slowly fading away. And then you told me about this song, such a beautiful song. I just wished you could sing it to me boy. I felt like crying. hmmm.

I still remember some part of the lyrics. Oh, how sweet it was? Very. Hmmm. I really don't know what to think right now. I just want things to work out just fine. Ohh well, in life, you can't have everything. So, yeah.

Okay, i'll end here. Toodles! :DD