
Still hoping.
Ohh God. School's really suckish rite now. I've realised that there are a lot of evil people in the soceity. I should be more careful. And now, because of such people, my school life is almost close to SCREWED.
And those kinds would ruin the life of my bestfriends. I really don't know what to do. I'm in a dilemma. Luckily, there are still good things and good people surrounding me.
God, some people simply need a reality check. Get a life jerks! Don't go ruining other's life cause you're not satisfied. Cause, you don't get everything you want in this world. Please, stop whatever you're doing and be a human for goodness sake. Gosh.
Okay, enough of that. Now, I reall pity Lina. Yeah, that girl who's always been the crazy and hyper one. She's depressed. And i really mean depressed. She's started to dream about bad things and she keeps on crying. I understand that she's went through A LOT, and it wasn't pleasant, at all.
Family, Jerk, School, Teachers? Could you please lay off and give her a break? Can't you see how much she's hurt? I truly admire her cause she's been able to put up with all of you all this while. She's a strong lady and i know that, cause i believe in her. But, she has her limits too you know. I really can't take it, seeing her this way. I miss her smiles and jokes and laughter she brings each day.
'Cher, please give her a chance to be promoted to Sec2 Express next year, please. And please don't look down on her, it doesn't help you know. I know she'll work harder, in fact we all will work harder next year. Please.
Wow, nowadays, me and my girlfriends really do not go up to much fun together. Dilemma much? Yeah. Definitely. Ohh God, please help.
Okay, will end my post here. I'm tired. Toodles! :))