Time check: 3 pm
Hello readers. Now, I'm currently feeling lazy to post; so you may think I'm just talking crap ay. hehe. I'm gonna make up to you for yesterday's post now alright?
Monday; 31 August 09 :
Okay, hmmm.. Ouhh yahh. Yesterday, someone turned 14! Who?? It's the one and only Fateen Nasyitah!! Happy Belated 14th Birthday Sayank!
There lives a gorgeous girl whom I've known forever. I treat her like my own sister, my best friend. She's the greatest person to talk to, to chat with and to spend time with. Since young, we always sepnd our time together playing at the playground, getting chased by bigbig doggies and laughing like there's no tomorrow. Now, as we age, we still keep our childhood memories and do stuff like normal teenagers do; chit-chat, gossip, face dilemmas, stress, hard times with friends and faimly members, everything. We never fail to share anything. All I hope for her is to be happy, successful and do anything in life with a smile on her face. Once Again, Happy Belated Birthday Fateen!
As for me, in school, hmm.. My friends happened to forget that yesterday was my birthday. Well, not all, three of them remembered, Musliha Lina, and Affiq[he didn't know, I told,hehh]. Thank you guys hell lots for the Birthday wish, cause that's all that matters to me. As for the rest, it's okay, I know you guys are busy. I'm fine with that. ^^ Kayye, drop topic.
We celebrated Teachers' Day at the hall today. The 8th badge Exco had prepared a video for the teachers. It was so sweet^^. They displayed all the class photos from Sec 1 Aspire to Sec 5 Thinking. The sec 5 were super crazy. They screamed and shout like we were in a rockband concert, haha. What to do, Senior Citizens already mahh, hahah. Lot's of people performed, mostly sang actually. It was a great day. Lot's of exEVGian came to visit. Haha.
Then after school I and Lina planned to visit Wellington, but then, too late. Cos we were released like 15 mins before pri sch ends. Pfft. Then must take bus and MRT, so forget it sudah ehh. In the bus, saw lots of Evgian go back to Qihua, their school's so freaking near siaa, 5 mins reach already. Then, at Sembawang, Lina wanted to meet nadia and the rest, so I went home.
TODAY:
Well, it's a holiday for teachers and students,so here I am blogging. Haha. supposed to study for Geography testt tomorrow. Haha. And, today, I'm Fasting! Yay! Haha. Kayye, this is all.
~toodles(: