Sunday, August 30, 2009

Allhamdulillah, I'm Thirteen! :D

Hello dear readers! I've turned 13 today! YaY! Please, dun mind the date, sumething's wrong with my blog. My birthday's on the 30 of August okay. Huhu. Actually, I turned 13 at 2.28 am, haha. But, what the heck, I'M THRITEEN! Syukur Allhamdulillah. :) But, I'm also sad cause I didn't really got what I wanted on my birthday, but, things don't always happen the way we wanted it to right? So yeah, I've got plenty of Birthday wishes from my dearest bbyloves. ^^
Hehhe. All that I hope for today is to be happy with my family and be grateful to them for remembering my special day, epecially my mum and dad, who had raise me to be what is right. ^^ Hmmm, people keep apologising about not giving me presents, but REALLY, I don't mind. Cause, presents aren't important; it's the thought that counts, right? Haha. I'm so looking forward to today^^. And once again, THANK YOU MY DEAREST BBYLOVES FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISH, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. :D

Okay, I know I haven't been posting for quite some time, I'm busy, sorry. But I'll try to find time for that yeahh. I'll try. So, let me recap of what had happened this week..

Monday:
Hmmmm, actually, I don't remember anything for that day, haha! Okay, skip!

Tuesday:
I got the top score for my Geography Test! Yay! Allhadulillah. [25/25] Haha!

Wednesday:
Ooohh, I remember a little. For assembly, we had to be in the class. Then Ms Lee started talking about handphones. Then she mentioned that, if you lost your phone, you can track it down my handing the police your phone's IMEI number, cause every phone has it. And by getting the IMEI number, is by clicking; *#06# on your phone, and the number will appear on your screen. But remember, it's a long number so jot it down somewhere yeahh ^^.

Then during p.e, do the YOG survey. Then during recess, same thing; slacking at Indian Corner.Huhu.

Then during CCM, same slacks. And I camwhored with Maisarah, but I cannot upload pichas uhhh currently, something wrong with my blog. Pfft. But, CCM was okay. Irfan spike rambut cam AYAM siaak. HAHA! And next week's the LAST lesson! Woohoo!


Thursday:
Hmm, thursday?? Hmmm, ouhh yeaa. Assembly as per normal, and Mrs Tan and Mr Viknesh talked about hanphones. They talked about responsibility and all that. And then I realised my phone was still on, but it was on silent mode. So I switched it off during art lesson. Then recess, we had to line up at the parade square, aarrghh! Me no likey! Hot you know! But then, at least I get to see him. Huhu. Skip skip!

Friday:
Okay, this one i remember. It was during recess. Same old slacks at the Indian Corner. Then Fazil kept pestering Lina&Musliha to sing. Then they don't want. Then, [insertname] came with his friends. Then Fazil salam [insertname] and asked [insertname] to salam the other boys. Then he brought [insertname] to the platform, where I was sitting. Then he sengaje bwk [insername] right in front of me, I was sitting down and [insertname] was standing. Then [insertname] said, "Ey, jangan, nanti jatuh." Cause fazil was pushing [insertname]. Kurang ajar kann? Then [insertname's] friend called him, and he headed to the library. Then when [insername] left, I threw my pencil case at Fazil. Then he took it and run. I shouted at him to give it back cos I needed to finish my Lit hw, then he said, "Aku akan kasi balek biler Lina ngan Mus dh nyanyi" Then I was like, wth kan? Confirm dorang tanak. Then he run all over the place, then he stand beside indra. Then I beat him to give it back. Then he run somemore, then Durani said, "Bersabar silmi, ni kan Bulan Puase." Then I just chased after Fazil. After that, I gave up and called Lina and Mus. Then they of course malu kan nk nyanyi. Then in the end, they asked us to face away. But they still malu. Then Fazil and frens was like, Why are we Waiting? Sebok. Then he was holding my pecil case freely and talking while waiting, and Mus aksed me to quikly snatch it, so I did. SUCCESS! Haha. Then Fazil was like angry and he said, "Takper, kau tengok jerr aper aku buat kat kau nanti" Quite scary uhh, but idc. Haha! Then. completed lit hw and went to Parade Square.

Then in class during lit, I went to Lina, Mus and Fazil's place(they sit close together). Then I reminded him whether they had sang or not. Then they scold me, duhh. Haha. Couldn't stay long so went back to my seat.

Then after school, they told me they sang and Fazil said their voices were like church qiors. HAHA! Cool.

Saturday:
I went to Causeway point with Fateen, Nureen, Fazleen, their mum, and our aunty. Then, we went shopping for me, Fateen and Fazleen's birthday. At first, me and Fateen like dun know what to buy seyh. Rambang mata katerkan, haha. Then in the end, we went to COTTON ON and bought dresses. We bought the same thing actually. We bought a dress, a top, and jeans. Very nice lahr, haha. But I cannot upload teh pics, stupid. Haha. Anyhoots, we went back and celebrated the August babys' Birthdays.[Me, Fateen, Fazleen, Nazreen and Kakak Ana. Huhu. Thank you Mak Long, Mama, Ibu Sa'ma and Kakak Ana for the Birthday gifts! Haha

So, today, probably be going out. Bonda said she'll bring me shpping. Woohoo. Then Ayah will be buying me a NEW PHONE! Yay! Haha, okay, got to go nw! I have to finish the Career Ws!

:)