Helloh!! Gonna make my post short and sweet yeah for now, cause I'm gonna break fast soon. Hehh.
Today? Hmm, Lina is on MC, 2 days seyy. Summore it's the last week of school. Haish. So just nw after school, went to her crib with dearest faz to send homework.
Events:
Reached school early
Art- sat with musliha cos she was lonely; lina n fazil absent, confirmlah boring kan? Haha. Then we were doing self-portrait and I didn't know how to draw my face line, cause I had started with my eyes, nose, mouth and specs. Then she drew for me the face line and the hair and I tell you, muke tibe tibe tukar jadi jantan seyy, cause my hair spoiled it, and mrs lim laughed, so whatever lahh ehh, haha.
Malay- cikgu iswani absent so we did our own stuff + the ws she had assigned. Me, musliha, marinah, hazirah, khairah and hadirah main main ngan sticker nadra gave yesterday.
Recess- chit chat at parade square
Lit- I fell asleep halfway [slept at 2am]
Chem- mr lim last day so he gave us chocolates ^^
Maths- as usual, study with the sketch up thing
After sch- borrow book at sch library and slacked at Indian corner
Okay, rill here for now. Toodles! :)