Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm hopelessly ridiculous(;

Hello all of you.(: Today, 2nd day puasa. Yay! Best tau. Huhu. Currently, I'm frustrated with my history ppt. Cannot upload pat thumbdrive! Dh penat penat buat tau! Then deadline TOMORROW!!! AARRGGHH!! Camne niie? Some more, blum blaja for bio test besok. Boohoo~ Sobs~

Then just now chat with lina, kiter duer mimpi mimpi yang MANIS!! Huhu. Lina, you know i know, hehehe. Then she kene kacau ngan mal and friends sebab tak puase. Haha.

Yay! I tried uploading it to my thumbdrive again and it was a success! haha. You know, now I won't mind people calling me "stupid" cos I am, in a way. My thumbdrive was full, that's why cannot upload, haha! Stupid rite? Then then, I told lina and she said, actually must upload at LITESPEED. Okay, it's official, I'm hopelessly ridiculous. :)

So now, I'm gonna edit my ppt and then upload it at litespeed. Huhu.

And btw, Musliha, I'm seriously not on anyone's side lahh. I sayank you both. Nie perkare kecik jerr kann? So let's just forgive and forget ehh. Skarang lagi bulan puase. Huhu. I really really happie kalau korang duer happie, sbb korang dahh kawan lamerr kann? ahh, so chill kehh. Sun worry bout the ppt, just take your time, you'll make it sayank. ^^