Hello readers. Since now is 1 am, I am feeling super tired to posst,so you might think I'm just talking crap. :D
Today, I woke up early, around 4.05 am, so I woke up bonda around 4.30 to get ready for sahur, didn't think we'd sahur at 4, it's so early. So she and daddy started cooking the food and we ate. And I finished eating around 5 am. Still early rite? So I rested and waited till Subuh. After subuh, went back to sleep around 6.15 am.
I woke up at nine and ahmad said that we were going to melawat my relative that passed away at Jurong West. And i felt so freaking lazy to get up. So slack slack slack until 10. So I bathed and got ready in my madrasah uni and we went out.
Lots of my relative were there, especially when we were about to leave, cos they just came back from the cemetery. Skip Skip Skip. Went to madrasah late 1/2 an hour.
Then at home wanted to use comp rosak. Dh malas nk layan, I went to sleep and woke up at 5.30. Skip skip skip. Got ready for buke. We ate nasi ngan sardine n ikan goreng^^. My favourite. After that, gy solat maghrib and finally, bonda, me and fazurah went sembahyang terawih 8 rakaat i think. Then solat witir, after that go home. [p.s got one handsome guy naik basikal pat masjid^^. Hehehe]
Okay, now here I am in front of the computer screen blogging. I just finished my ppt for history. Damn. Freaking tired. Okay, till here for now. BYE! :D:D