Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today, Yuan Feng and Khairah came to my house do Chemistry Porject. Khairah told me that Yuan feng never bring the materials needed, sowe only worked on the powerpoint slides. I went with fazurah to pick them up at the MRT station. We went to buy Sweet Talk first. Thenwe walk back to my house. The weather was damn hot seyh. Berpeluh biler dh smpai rumah, haha. Then we used the small laptop to do the powerpoint slides. Khairah soon got tired with the lappy cos the page size keep changing, haha. Then the keypad also so small. Then we do for A WHILE ONLY then go play the computer on the floor when abg hafiz tution teacher came. We go FS, YouTube and our CLASS BLOG. Then right, I just remembered, when we were walking, fazurah was wallking behind us.

Then Yuan Feng asked:"Ehh, that one your maid or what?"*referring to fazurah*
I say: "No lahh! Thatone my sister lahh!"
Yuan Feng: "Ouh! haha!
Everyone:*LAUGHED OUT LOUD*

So funny seyh he. Then we still haven't finish our project. We plan to finish it next time, where all our grp members would be present. So, at ard 1pm, they left. I asked whether they want me to send them to the MRT station, buttheydidn't want. So, they went home by themselves.

I still haven't started on my homework seyh. Better start today. If not, later panick to finish my homework. Kayye, gtg now. Till my next post.