Last Friday, fazurah's friend came to our place to stay overnight. She stayed in Malaysia and needs to go to school the next day for CCA. To make it easier for her, she stayed at our place for the night. It was very nice of my parents to let her. Hehh. My parnts let her sleep on a mattress and gave her pillows and a blanket. She slept in our room. Her name was Farah. She was very nice and friendly. She's also likea master on tricking people *that was an exaggeration*. Hehh. Once, she tricked me when I dropped my phone.
Me: "Ohh shit! My phone drop sia! Wahlao"
Then I picked it up, of course.
Farah: "Ehh, if you drop your phone that means you will loose a friend, you know." *eyes opened wide*
Me: "Serious?" *believing and thinking of any friend that I'd ever lost*
Farah: "Abeyh percaye seyh!"
Then we all started laughing out loud.
I'm so gullible. Hehh.
Then yesterday, I went to a hockey match, in fact two hockey matches, at the SengKang Sports & Recreational Centre. An International Hockey Junior Cup was held there. The first match was between Singapore and the Netherlands. The Europeans didn't look like junior player at all. They were soo big-sized. My mum and sis totally agreed.
Me: " Alaahh, Singapore maseyh ZERO?" *feeling hopeless- NED= 6*
Mum: "Ey! It's not easy, you know. These players are not full-time players. They are still students. At least they gain an experience, right."
Hehh. Then the family behind us soo noisy. The father especially. He keeps scolding things in a bad language and his young kids are following him. "That's such a bad example to your kids. *tsk, tsk*" said my mum. Hehh. Then in the end, the score was SIN- 0, NED- 8.
Then, at 7.30 got another match, so we went for dinner at Mc Donalds first. Then at there got so many Europeans. We even saw the black ones. Then after that we went for another match, Germany vs Chile. I tell you, the Germans and the Chiles were so DAMN BIG. They don't look like juni0r players at all. Hehh. Got one guy from Chile look soo big like bapak anak. Hahha. They Germans play soo DAMN GOOD ahh. They very deceptive. I liked the game. In the end, the score was 5-0. Germany won.
After that, we went home. Today, we are watching another match at 7.30pm. Hehh. Till my next post!