Heyy, backs! Sorry for the prolonged period of non-blogging.. Been very busy lately with schoolwork and all that things every typical teenager faces.. Hmmpftt.. Ouhh yeaa. New updates..
1. I lost my K7701 handphone at the Yishun Cinema on 18 April. Fcuk.
2.Term 3 has started
3.My stepmum's giving birth to a baby girl anytime around this month. Weeee~ I'm gonna be a big sister soon!
4.Performed for the Orange Ribbon Project thingy in school on 1st July[first sch performance]
5.Jalilah turned 13 on 2nd July.
6.Khairah's turning 13 on 6July, TOMORROW.
7.Haziq turns 13 Today.
8.Currrently using Fazurah's old SonyE. hp, K800
9.Bao Xia rebond her hair, NICE.
10.En Wei and Windy[couple], are the new chairman and vice chairmans of class 1 Achive. Wee~
11.MICHEAL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!! 1958-2009(29 Aug 1958- 24June2009) We've lost our one and only Micheal Jakson, the KING OF POP.. Lets have a moment of silence... lawl.
12.H1N1 caused sch to have No Morning Assembly, No Mass Lower Sec Assembly on tues, Temperature taking TWICE a day.
So that's all for the updates that I have missed previously. Btw, HAPPY YOUTH DAY TO ALL YOUTHS! and HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY HAZIQ! I'm so sad that Micheal Jackson has died.. He's like the greatest pop legend in the world's history.. I still remember watching his music videos when I was much younger.. You see, my family, even my grandparents are fans of MJ, I mean, who isn't anyway? Haha. Whatever. So, that's all till my next post.. And to Khairah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE and hope you have a safe trip to Malaysia.. :):)