Friday, June 5, 2009

Hoorayy! The holidays are finally here! I'm so glad I could finally have a break and escape from the stress I face in school. The Mid-Year Examination Results came out two days ago, WED 0306. I'm glad that I didn't fail in any subjects but my marks deteriorated from the past exams.. That's a shame. But at least I've improved in Geography, Art and DnT. And .. I Got The 4TH Position In Class! That was the most delightful thing I'd seen in my report book two days ago. What a relief. I guess that my hard work and efforts, and not to forget, my prayers were answered. In malay, the way to succeed is what I call, "Berusaha dan Berikhtiar." When my parents saw my results and class position, the both said "Wow! I'm so proud of you, kakak." Haha. I feel great that I've made my parents happy..




Yesterday and today, I went back to Wellington Pri for dance practice. It's for Kak Ayu's wedding on the 9th1009. I had to dance with Wali. He was my friend in primary school, also my dance partner, and I wouldn't want to start another story about him. We had to do a contemporary dance, dancing to the song "Kaulah Segalanya" by Hazrul Nizam. It was a very slow song, and the dance was somewhat like a ballet. The dance was very slow that my partner felt difficult trying to dance. The dance had to be brought up more from our feel of the song, which we've never done before, so maybe that's why it felt awkward. I kind of liked the dance though. It's beautiful. And the song is so nice. I feel like crying when hearing it, cos it's so meaningful. Haha. It was my first time getting a chance to dance in a wedding. And I wouldn't want to disapoint Kak Ayu , so I will try my best to dance during her wedding. Heheh.

Till my next post.