challenges after challenges. I'm sick and tired of it okay. Ah, fuck. I need and want a break please, I feel like running away when I think about this in depth. serious shit. I'm afraid. Afraid of losing my mind thinking too much about this when it's not the right time.
Why must I be punished this way?
Ya Allah, please help me :')
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there :D *ignoring the statements above*
This past two weeks've been filled with school and exams and stuff. Particularly on Thursdays and Fridays.
Last Thursday: Higher Malay Paper 1
Gah, i'm so dissatisfied with my karangan. I now realise that I shouldn't put too much hope on a subject as i'll end up screwing it ): I've also realised that eversince Cikgu S came to teach, most of the students' HML results has deteriorated. Haha, really. I do not like the way she teaches us, and so I choose not to listen most of the time. This has also led to my deterioration, but she doesn't even seem to care when nobody's actually listening to her. Hais, she should be more stern, to win our attention. Let her go for courses or something please, so we can have another teacher taking us. Lols, excuses. xP Whatever's done is done, Silmi. Don't put the blame on others. (: Oh ya, I miss Cikgu I very very much D:
Last Friday: EL Paper 1 and 2.
I didn't know that there would be composition for Paper 1, cause there weren't any practices of any sorts, but yeah it went well, I was satisfied with my composition. :P However, Paper 2 was a killer, especially the second passage which was about nanotechnology. Alien word, haha. I fell asleep a few times just reading it you know, and summary was also difficult. ): After the exams, went to Macs at Sun Plaza with Lina and had the Quarter Pounder with cheese. I don't really see any difference with the Double Cheeseburger, except that it has a bigger patty and lots and lots of onions. Stinky. I had a stinky mouth after that, haha. :P
Yesterday: Higher Malay Paper 2.
Another thing i'd like to point out, Cikgu said that there will be Bina Ayat for this paper but turns out there wasn't. -.- So, yeah it was okay, but some part of it were difficult especially the Multiple Choice Questions, cause all of the choices matches. -.- Haha, but so far it was quite managable. After school, had a quick study session at the Malay Corner and off to Kfc for lunch. We talked about all sorts of stuffs and also some personal issues which I thank all of you for understanding and supporting me. muah, ilygvm.
Today: Mathematics Paper
I'd like to thank Nur Musliha, Norlina and Nur Marinah for having the study session after school yesterday, cause it's helped me improved a lot better in my Math. I'm so lucky to have sweet and clever bestfriends. haha. Oh, i'd like to thank Fazurah also, cause she inspired me to make colourful notes on Formulas in Math late at night, hahaha. So, as you can see, I am not so worried about Math paper than before. I only left three questions incomplete, a little improvement. Thanks again lovely people ♥♥
Okay so tomorrow, there will be a dinner in the evening, due to Mothers' Day, i think. Oh gosh, I haven't done anything for Bonda. I guess i'll think of something soon. I do hope we'd have a blast at the dinner, it's agogo night! hahahah xP And oh, I have to settle some issues with my mum first, I need to talk to her. i just need to find the right time :>
Okay so, that's the end of my update. Bye people and Happy Advanced Mothers' Day!
To all mothers, you are the most wonderful people on Earth, cause without you, your strength and courage for keeping us for nine months before letting us see the world, we wouldn't be alive. To my mum, i'm sorry if I had disappointed you in any ways, I'll try to make it up to you, maybe we need a heart-to-heart mother-daughter talk like we used to, i'd like that. (: I love you Bonda, i love you very much. Happy Mothers' Day ♥
assalamu'alaikum.