Sunday, May 16, 2010

Exams are over.

Hey, sorry for not updating. It's just that I have too much to update about, and I am plain lazy to do so. haha, so bare with me for a little while okay Mus ^^ Oh, tomorrow I won't be able to go online cause my little brother decides that I get to use this laptop for this whole day, minus the fact that I went to school in the morning, and he'll have this laptop to himself the whole day tomorrow. He says he wants to take revenge on me or something cause I'll always be the one on the net, and depriving his net use. hahah, sorry laaah. I'm making an improvement, but don't you give me any curfew on how long I can go online cause it's been 2 or more weeks since I went online due to the examinations. -.- hahaha, I was so pissed off with him just now but yeah, he has a point. lols. Okay bye :D

I love my girl friends and thanks for making each and everyday a memorable one. I lovelovelove spending time with you people cause you guys are just awesome. Hahha, muah I love you guys okay bye :D

Oh, btw, anyone knows how to get online piano score sheets? haha, it's been a long time since I played the organ I have at home, and I guess now's the right time, cause the exams are ovver. ^^ However, I do not no which website to go to get those scores and i've practically visited dozens of websites but it was to no avail. ): hahaha