Tuesday, April 20, 2010

No one can find the rewind button now,


Reading back old posts is definitely something. I wish I could rewind time^^


Anyhoots, I have made an improvement these past two days. ^^I did not slumber my way through any lessons! Yessah! Though, i did take a few moments to close my eyes and rest my head on the table. Hahha. That means, I am paying more attention in class and things are actually getting into my head permanently. :DD

I've also tire myself out these past two days to due to Malay Dance and Hockey. Had fun doing both activities. (: Oh, btw, there will be a friendly match with Northland Sec girls next Mon/Tues. So, have to train harder. *muke semangat xP

Okay, I should not be posting as I have more important things to do. haha, BYE!

Oh! MacBeth performance is this Thursday. I must practice my witch voice, hahahhaah!

Act 1 Scene 1:

When shall we three meet again, In thunder, lightning or in rain?

When the hurlyburly's done. When the battles lost and won.

That will be ere the set of sun.
Where the place?

Upon the heath.

There to meet with MacBeth.

I come, Graymalkin!

Paddock calls.

Anon!

Fair is foul and foul is fair. Hover through the fog and filthy air.


assalamu'alaikum.