Time check: 12.11am
I've just realised my "Away" seems to be very short. I'll only say i'm away after that period of non-blogging. haha, wth.
Currently, i'm stuck with Math homework. Screw me for procrastinating. I haven't touched on my homework until 2 hours ago? haha. Did I tell you I suck in that subject? Yep, I detest, dislike, hate Maths. It just drives me crazy solving it's problems. Screw you Math, I have my own problems to deal with. hahaha, wth. -.- I wish I was smarter, so that I can actually complete this worksheet and not doing every single sum in pencil and being stuck halfway. ):
I cannot flunk this subject this time round, cause flunking Math= Bad results= Limited choice of subjects for O's= Suffer 2 more years of life in Evergreen Secondary School. Haha, fikir jauh nmpk xP Okay okay so, imma burn the midnight oil, as usual. Or, imma fall asleep and continue my homework in school. (:
Oh, did I tell you I'm going to China? Yes, I am. YAY! Exxxxxxccccciiiiiiitttttttteeeeeeeeeeedddd :D However, however. My dear Musliha is not going seh seh seh seh seh seh seh seh. D: The trip won't be as much fun without you, Mus. Nevermind, there's always another chance okay sayang? ;) When we come back, we'll go out together alright? (: Anyways, I trimmed my fringe, and made new specs yesterday at North Point. That was very random, especially when Bonda said she'll let me use contact lenses for malay dance and hockey. hahah. Seriously, very random and unexpected. So, thank you Bonda! I love you very much. And, I will study hard to make you happy okay? Mwahs.
-- Gonna get the specs tonight :)
Okay, so that's it. I'll run along now. Bye bye :D
assalamu'alaikum.