Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is what happens when the adults are not around ;)

From top to bottom: Fazurah, Nenek, Ahmad, Nazreen, Nureen, Me, Fateen, Fazleen, Shireen.

Today was a fun day spent with all these wonderful people, i love them very much. Yes, we're all very dark in these photo, especially me and Ahmad. Haha. Still, we are one big happy family.

We went to Sun Plaza to grab some food at MacDonalds. YAY! Brought the take-away food home and watched 'Adnan Sempit' at my crib. Fun seh seh seh XD I love you people very much for maaking myday and letting me escape from this house for a while.

Oh, i'm working at Expo for Bibik Zuli tomorrow, so i'm not gonna go kampung with all those people up there, excluding Faz and Ahmad. Have fun there :D Shit, must wake up early.

P.s : I have this thing growing on my face. I went to the doctor and she said it's prolly skin infection or allergy(?) due to the weather. Haha, I have never had any allergies. It's itchy, very. I have to wear this cream 4 times a day and I only use them twice, hahaha. Degil. Nak baik ke tak ni? It's like one patch of crocodile skin on my face, and it even appears like I was bruised upon a hard punch (ouch). HAHA. Nenek says it's prolly kurap, something like the one I had last year on my leg. Uggh, disgusting. I just hope it's not, cause it'll leave a large mark okay okay okay. Amin. (:

Imma catch up on my homework and projects now. BYE-BYE :DDD

assalamu'alaikum. ♥