Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Proper Update :D


A BIG HELLO from me to you :D

Sorry for not doing proper updates. I've been busy lately. Haha, fake. I'm just too lazy, and A LOT of things happened during this period of non-blogging. haha. Okay, i guess i'm gonna start my bedtime story now, upon the request of my dear Musliha. Once Upon a Time ....

HAHA. Like real. Okaay, there's too much to say and i'm too lazy to type them all out. Let's summarise it then (:

So, had CTs and I'm sad cause the ones I had high hopes for were done quite badly, and the ones I don't were done better. haha. I passed Maths, 25/40. Probably one of the lowest in class but hey, at least I improved :DDD Most of my classmates did so well for Maths. De Fand got full marks. Fuuh! Congrtas girl! :D

Okay so, I don't wanna talk about common tests anymore. Too stressful. I'm just glad it's over. But, i'm unhappy with the fact that I do not want to do any of my homework, at all. HAHA! I know, it's weird. It should be the other way round. Yeah, i'm a lazy person and i procrastinate, A LOT. I have not touched on any of my homework. But, I have to catch up on my work if I want to catch up with my class. haha. They're all so hardworking and bright, and I don't wanna fall back to much you know. Pressure pressure. Haha, no lah. Like what my mum says, "It doesn't matter in which position you are in your class. All that matters is getting good grades." Okay, reading it again, it doesn't sound as easy as it was. Still, pressure. haha. Don't worry Bonda, I guess i'll cope and will try my best to make you proud (:

About this week:

Monday, had NDP rehearsals. Swear it wad tiring, morning till evening. haha, still, i enjoyed myself (: And, Khairul Amirin is the most irritating & annoying person I have ever encountered. hek hek hek :P

Yesterday, there was a history learning journey: Battlefiled StudyTour. We went to Changi Museum>Johore Battery>Changi Villang (Makan time!)>Kranji War Cemetry.

The learning journey was fun. Our history consultant was Ms Carol Dragon, a.k.a Ms Dragon. Haha, cool name huh? She truly inspired me to somehow be a public speaker one day, haha! I love the way she speaks, so fluent. Her stories were so fascinating, that's why I love and enjoy History. hahaha.

I guess I have spent much quality time with my dear Musliha, since she said we don't hang out much as we used to eventhough we see each others' faces everyday. haha. But yeah, I agree.


Today, we went around Cwp finding for Lina's present. Mak i, rambang mate youu! Kan Mus kan? Satu satu kedai pegi, cannot make up our minds. haha. Ni lah akibatnyer orang yang tak biase pergi shopping, hek hek hek. Ape nak buat, demi kawan tersayang kan? I won't say where we went and what we bought now, cause Lina will know! hahahahhahahahahhaha. It was a fun day and there were lots of funny/embarrassing moments.

1: Mus crossed the road blindly when there was a car about to pass by and I managed to pull her back. haha. lame.

2: At the bubble tea shop, we became makciks who don't know what to buy (Mango Tango, Mango IceBlend, Mango Milkshake or Mango Milktea?) HAHA! Padahal smua mango eh? Dari tadi smpai skrg rambang mate. Bebual dah lah kuat-kuat smpi Mus klua queue nak ketawe. HAHAH. So, in the end, I queued

3: I didn't saw any straws. Then muke tros blurr. Then this tall Chinese guys looked at me one kind and took out a straw from the box. HAHA! Short. Mus laughed hard at me and it was super embarrassing okay. The guy was walking behind us until the escalator. Paisenyer paisenyer paisenyer!

4: While we were on the way to the library to meet Rinn, I stopped halfway inside the civic center and scratched my foot. haha! I know, random. it was itchy and cold in there okay. Mus turned and laughed loudly until this makcik turned and looked at me. Mus said, "Silmi, kau ni! Stop kat tengah2 dunia sia nk garuk kaki nyer pasal! haha! gile."

5: We laughed on our way into the library and I tried putting the Mango Iceblend into my bag since food and drinks weren't allowed in the library. Then suddenly I felt the thing drop inside my bag and i was like, "Mus! Mus! Alamak, terjatuh ni air ni! Camne! Aiyoo!" Dengan suare ngan muke mcm nk terberak tu, we laughed our way to the lift and to level 4. HAHAHAHA

Okay so, that's basically it. I had a lot of fun crapping with this cute and jambu friend of mine. ilhvm. :DDD

I know this is random, but I wanna go back to my kampung at Pontian, JB. I just need a break from reality, you know. Then again, I have untouched projects and homeworks, so I have to consider it again. :( I miss Cik Wawa, my 7 year old makcik. And, i miss the environtment there. Very peaceful, simple. I remembered storring stones into our shirts when we were younger, my relatives and I, and then we would throw them into the pond in front of the house for the fun of it. I miss burning the trash and blowing up the soil with some kind of mercun or blowing device. haha. Fun seh! And, kampung is the only place I can think peacefully and relax. So, still considering. (:

Okay, i will end of my post now. TIRED. And, I. NEED. TO. START. ON. MY HOMEWORK. Ok bye :D

assalamu'alaikum.